Conversation between Success and Failure!

Conversation between Success and Failure!

A Story by Amada

FAILURE came to bid farewell his student and SUCCESS appeared to embrace.

A conversation between SUCCESS (S)and FAILURE (F) went like this.

S: How long this fellow is going to stay with me?

F: No idea. Send him back to me any time, whenever you feel.

S: That I will do without any notice.

F: Everyone wants to stay with you. What is the secret of your popularity?

S: May be it is because the fame, name, money I carry with me.

F: I stay with people, to help them. But still they act as I am their enemy and they went to depression.

S: I do feel that people like me a lot but they never love me. If they really love, they must come to me.

F: I teach them lessons, make them understand life and prepare them to be able to reach you, still they want you not me. Why don’t they like me?

S: I know why they dislike you. It’s for your toughness of teaching.

F: There is no choice for me. They won’t learn unless I become tough. You won’t do as hard work as me, still people dream about you and dying to reach you. I won’t leave unless they respect me.

S: Haha. Do you know why I am everyone’s desire?

F: Why?

S: I give them happiness and joy.

F: Ohh!! That I also give. The happiness of action and the joy of learning.

S: I know that you also give the same but they won’t feel. They won’t see that in their narrow mind.

F: They don’t even understand that I’m also a true friend as you. I teach them much more than you do.

S: Don’t worry friend. Again and again I only come back to those who consider you as a true friend. I respect those who learn well from a great teacher like you.

F: I try my best to teach everyone. Give them hidden love. Encourage them to learn. When they become good student, they see it. But all my good students leave me.

S: No, they don’t leave you completely. They come back to you again to learn more, only then I stayed with them.

F: It’s too late friend. My students are waiting. Wish to meet you again at one more critical point of life of my student.

© 2019 Amada


Author's Note

Amada
Your little appreciation and honest feedback make me write even more. A person who feels appreciated will always do more than expected.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
आप तो डब�™ सी छोड़कर जाने वा�™े थे ना भाई?😒
सच्ची बताना, मन नही करता ना जाने का?😆....
मेरा मन भी नी करता😥....
I love this conversation btw ;)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Kbhi kbhi apni shakal dikha deta hu wc kk



Reviews

You are always creative in finding fresh ways to convey your philosophical lessons, but this is one of your best efforts. This goes so much deeper than your messages often do. I like that. It's so imaginative to turn this into a conversation, personifying these entities, and it's convincing . . . your scenes are drawn from real life. To me, this line was a mystery: "S: I do feel that people like me a lot but they never love me. If they really love, they must come to me." I did not know what you meant by "they must come to me" . . . otherwise, clear & impressive (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


Very profound conversation ...very original style but F didn't end S so no one dies?? ..lol. Just kidding and worst words in the world as Bukowski said is always "too late"...so thumbs up. Thanks!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Thanks, btw why don't you try in stand up comedy.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
¿
आप तो डब�™ सी छोड़कर जाने वा�™े थे ना भाई?😒
सच्ची बताना, मन नही करता ना जाने का?😆....
मेरा मन भी नी करता😥....
I love this conversation btw ;)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Kbhi kbhi apni shakal dikha deta hu wc kk
we all seem to be exposed to each one
success is good and failure can either defeat you, or urge you on to do better
I kinna like success, however failing to fail is also OK
Interesting little conversation
Dave B

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amada

5 Years Ago

Thanks sir for reading this

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 21, 2019
Last Updated on January 21, 2019
Tags: Failure, success.

Author

Amada
Amada

India



About
About me? The lonely guy you just ignored because of his weird antics (talking to himself, poker face, cuddling stray animals, insure body language, smiling without any reason, blank stare, scanning.. more..

Writing
Teddy lover. Teddy lover.

A Story by Amada