What to do?

What to do?

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

 

 

    Be who you are and say what you feel bc those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind- Dr. Seuss

 

 

     It hadn't hit Michelle until then. Anika is a new girl here in Wasteville. No one new ever comes to Wasteville.

 

Everything was pointing at the new friend she's come to know. This is just her luck!

 

   "Michelle?" Anika said snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

   "Girls, please pay attention?" the teacher snapped. Michelle turned around and tried to focus on her work,

 

 but she couldn't get the thoughts to escape her mind. The bell rang ending the first block.

 

   "What's up?" Michelle heard Spencer whisper from behind her. She jumped at the sound of his voice.

 

 The image of what happened earlier popped into her mind. She instantly started blushing. 

 

   "Nothing really, gotta get to class though," she said rushing to her next class.

 

 She walked into the art room and slid down in her seat. Pieces of her velvet hair fell into her crystal blue eyes. Why did she act like that? Now he probably thinks she's mentally stupid! Great job Michelle! She picked up the paint brush and dipped it into the black paint.She painted half a heart on one board and another half on another board. She painted the half's blood red, and painted the outsides a black design. She washed the paint out of the brushes and left the room as the bell rang.

 

   "Michelle, did I do something wrong?" Spencer asked leaning against the wall outside the art room.

 

  Why did he have to stand that way? He looked like a bad boy with angelic eyes. Had looks most guys would kill to have.

 

  Why is he so interested in Michelle though? Why does he keep fighting to have her? Is it because she's never been with any of the guys here? What, will he be given some award by the rest of the creeps around here? 

 

   "You haven't done anything," she answered with a smile.

 

   "Are you sure?" he questioned playing with a couple strands of her hair. It's seems that paying with her hair is an addiction of his now.

 

   "Positive," she answered walking away.

 

   "Now that right there tells me that nothing is ok," Spencer said tailing her.

 

   "I'm fine," Michelle told him closing her locker.

 

   "No something's bothering you," he objected blocking her path to chemistry. Determination shined in those sea green eyes. His mid-night black hair fell in his eyes making him look messy. It doesn't look like a bad messy at all.

 

   "Miss Grady wants you," Michelle lied. And as soon as he turned that pretty little face she took of down the hall escaping his questions. She was almost to the classroom when Spencer grabbed her waist pulling her back. She turned around looking into the pure victory written across his face. Damn, why couldn't she have at least gotten the vampire speed?!

 

   "You're not as fast as you think you are," he smiled as Michelle realized his hands were still planted on her hips. She jumped immediately out of his grip. Her face grew redder than Spencer's Fox T-shirt.

 

   "Now tell me what's wrong Michelle, or I'll kiss you," he threatened winking at her. Which only made her blush more. 

  

   "I'll tell you at lunch, promise!" she told him.

 

   "Better or your gonna get punishment!" he laughed touching his lips, "Your pain is my pleasure." That mistevious look on his face made her whole body turn red. He's doing that on purpose she thought. She walked into the classroom, and took her seat as Anika's cheerful face walked in. That was a whole another story. "Sighs" Anika has come to be Michelle's best friend, and it would suck completely if she ends up being the slayer.

      

 

 



© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
Pic is off Michelle's painting. and ik it's short. I'm just not feeling it today:(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

It is a bit short, but you're doing great.
Even the grammar and the sentence structure are beginning to shape up. I'm proud of you.
Don't quit on us now! Everyone has figured out by now that Anika must be the slayer...and we are all drooling to see what happens between Spencer and Michelle!
Brilliant work, Hun!

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Hahah I've got lots of surprises and twist coming yalls way:)!
Angel

10 Years Ago

I can't wait!
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I've got to go to my dads for a lil over a week so when I get back yall be ready:) I'm work on anoth.. read more



Reviews

Left question and mystery at the end of the chapter. A short chapter. But you gave enough to keep the reader interested. A very good chapter.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


It's fairly good, a few minor errors. Bt other than that it's really good. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Nice job! Good dialogue. I hope Michelle doesn't keep pushing Spencer away and I'm wondering if Michelle will confront Anika about being the Slayer. Can't wait to read more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Glad you like it:) Got many things lined up:)!
It is a bit short, but you're doing great.
Even the grammar and the sentence structure are beginning to shape up. I'm proud of you.
Don't quit on us now! Everyone has figured out by now that Anika must be the slayer...and we are all drooling to see what happens between Spencer and Michelle!
Brilliant work, Hun!

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Hahah I've got lots of surprises and twist coming yalls way:)!
Angel

10 Years Ago

I can't wait!
RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I've got to go to my dads for a lil over a week so when I get back yall be ready:) I'm work on anoth.. read more
Its ok storywise, not too short :)
hope you are fine now, cheers :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Pam
I like how she continues to play "hard to get" and it's interesting how Spencer reacts every time.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh wow the last sentence was a nice hook there! i was wondering what she had seen earlier and what was going on with Anika but I didn't think of that! Short sometimes is okay when it is a clear enough idea. I'd like to see how this develops.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much for reading and commenting:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

347 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 8, 2013
Tags: Love, Romance, Friendship, Relationships, Vampire, Human, Drama, Comedy


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 10 Chapter 10

A Chapter by Forgotten