Soul to Soul

Soul to Soul

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

 

 

 

       "What do you mean?" Serene asked not believing him for a second. He ran his hands through his disarrayed ebony hair and frowned.

 

     "I know you don't believe me, but I swear I'm telling you the truth," he told her his navy eyes holding a serious look. She pulled her long brown hair into a messy bun and huffed.

 

     Could he be telling her the truth-no way. Why would he tell her the truth?

 

     "What proof do you have?" she questioned keeping her distance.

 

    "I can show you if you let me," Sebastian told her taking a step closer.

 

    "You may not," she hissed backing away.

 

    "How can I prove it to you if you won't let me show you?" he questioned.

 

    "One wrong move, and you won't be waking up tomorrow!" she threatened being completely serious. He walked slowly over to her, and she closed her eyes to get a better feel of her senses. When he makes the idiotic move she'll be ready to attack. Taking her pale face in his tanned hands he leaned her head to the left. She could feel his warm breath glaze over her cool skin. Her body started to tingle, and stupid thoughts entered her brain.

 

   He's doing this on purpose- isn't he?

 

    His soft lips finally touched her cool skin. Both of them stayed completely still for several moments. All of a sudden a dizziness overwhelmed her and she fell into his arms. She felt herself falling freely, as if she was falling through the open space.

 

     

   "I told you we are linked!" Sebastian's voice wrung through her head. Serene suddenly felt evaded, and insecure.

  

   "Get out of my head!" she screamed trying to escape their joined minds. Certain feelings started to swallow her whole.

   

     What is this feeling? Love, understanding-no- it can't be. She can't feel any of those things. She a huntress-a killer in the night.

 

   "Just relax," Sebastian cooed. She could feel him willing her emotions open. She tried to fight against him, and push him out of her mind. Though, he kept coming back, pushing on her soul harder and harder. Suddenly light erupted from behind her and she realized he'd gotten past her.

 

   The eight year old Serene stood in the middle of a trailer park, no shoes on her feet, and dirt covered her entire body. Her dirty blond hair was raveled and in a tangled mess. A woman stepped out of a rusty old white trailer and yelled Serenes name. The woman was huge, old, and the tone in her voice indicated she was a b***h. Serenes crystal blue eyes shifted to the woman, and a look of terror washed over her fragile face. Slowly she made her way over to the mangy looking woman. The woman grabbed her wrist and pushed her down on the muddy ground, and began to beat Serene with a wooden spoon.

  

   "I told you to never go outside!" the woman yelled repeadiatly hitting Serene.

 

   "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Serene cried trying desperately to get up. Tears fell from her baby blue eyes as she yelled and screamed.

 

   A white lightning exploded again and the flashback was gone.

 

    Serene's eyes flew open, and she noticed she was tucked safely in Sebastian's arms.

  

  

   



© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
Its short ik but im just tryin to get my wriing skills back on track.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Loved the ending. It's very interesting how a dream feels so real yet it's like a dramatization that's run a muck within our concious dreams dictating a reality that doesn't even exist. Surrealism at it's best here within this fine write. Great work RainDancer1997. A well written, intriguing & entertaining read. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Okay... so is she a brunette or a blonde? You keep on switching. Also, Sebastian's eyes were a bright blue and now their navy? I would appreciate it if you could clear up the inconsistencies. And, of course, the story... I don't want to keep repeating myself, so I probably won't continue to comment on each and every chapter. But know that you have got something really great going here. And, as I said in the first chapter: You've got me hooked. :)
Wall of Words

Posted 8 Years Ago


An entertaining read! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ron
This is realy good. I like it, you are very talented.

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks you Ron:)!!!
RainDancer1997 ... I'll pass on this ... the age is not right. Sorry dear ... I'll be flagging this write to be removed.

Posted 10 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

As if I care
No it was not to short it was PERFECT i loved it!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

⊰ℛℛ⊱
I know Sebastian is supposed to be the good guy in here, I dunno, he just seems so manipulative. :D Serve him right if something bad happened ...

Interesting way he shared his memory thoughts with her tho.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Really great chapter! Can't wait for more! Thanks for sharing!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

WOW!
Just
Wow!
You've got me riveted to my seat...I want more! This is really good!
Well done...keep it coming!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

I always love your comments:)!!
Wow! It's was an amazing chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow!! this was really cute! I also was so captured by the title :D I don't know what it is about titles that I like, and then the poem, story, or anything you write flows perfectly with it :) Awesome job as always!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks:)!!

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

856 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on September 7, 2013
Last Updated on September 7, 2013
Tags: Love, linked, soul to soul, vampire, vampire hunter, relationships


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..