Witch

Witch

A Chapter by RainDancer1997

 

 

   What's this pounding in her head? It feels like a M-80 exploding inside her skull. Serene opened her aqua eyes and glanced around the room. Yellow walls and white carpet instantly told her she wasn't in her own apartment. She tried to sit up, but the sharp pain in her head sent her riling back onto the bed. How'd she get here, and why is she here? Who dared to bring her here!?

 

   "Your finally up," a familiar voice said from the doorway. She looked over to her left and Sebastian stood in the doorway with a frown. Memories from last night raced through her mind, and a bright red blush formed on her cheeks.

 

   "Thank you," she said raising the cover over her face to hide her complete embarrassment from him.

 

   "Don't thank me just yet. The only reason I saved you is because I'm so curious to what this linked thing is all about. And today I'm going to find out. I'm taking you with me to see the elder witch," he told her running his fingers through that glorious ebony hair. He could send a normal girl to there knees. Lucky for her she wasn't just a normal human girl.

 

   "What if I don't want to go?" she questioned meaning to just get him riled up a bit.

 

   "You'll be coming with me anyways," he growled leaving the room, "Your cloths are on the bathroom sink." 

 

   She ignored the pain shooting through her brain as she stood up off the bed.

 

   I won't kill him- she thought in a joking manner.

 

   She walked into the bathroom, and shed her filthy cloths from last nights events. She wished she could also shed the horrifying memories. Serene turned the shower facet on hot, and stepped in. She let the hot water wash away her thoughts the best she could, and washed the blood and dirt out of her hair. Today they would figure out why they've become linked. When they did their small friendship would be over, and one of them will die. Turning the water off she stepped out of the shower and dried her silky smooth body off. She looked in the mirror and starred at the young woman looking back at her. She had chestnut, long hair that fell over her bosom. Long slender legs, and a smooth stomach with a bruise by her ribs. Her icy blue eyes showed no emotion, and she never intends for them too. Though, when she digs deeper, under her skin where no one has ever been she feels something. Something she can't explain, something pulling at her to just fall to her knees. Something she dismissed without another thought. She pulled on the black t-shirt, skinny jeans, and converses that Sebastian had laid out for her. She pulled her chestnut hair into a quick messy bun, and left the bathroom.

 

   "You have a cut in your hairline. It should be gone by this evening though," Sebastian said as she rounded the corner in the kitchen. It's a small kitchen with green walls, and a small woodened table standing in the middle.

 

   "As if I even care," Serene mumbled rolling her eyes.     

 

   "I'll be waiting in the car," he mumbled walking out the front door. His irritation put a small smile on her lips for a couple seconds. A small Dixie cup sat on the table, and the smell defiantly made her smile. Lifting up the red cup she guzzled down the red liquid; it made her feel a little better too. She put the cup in he trash and then walked out the front door. Sebastian was already sitting in his red Camaro jamming out to "Peirce The Veil".

 

   "Bout damn time," he mumbled when she slipped into her seat. She just smiled and ruffled his thick black hair like he was three.

 

   "Ayeeee!," he yelped, "don't mess my hair up!"

 

   "Poor baby," Serene teased as he pulled out onto the highway. He rolled his baby blue eyes and mumbled something under his breath. Neither of them bothered to say anything on the way to the witches lair. After this, one of them will die. Serene glanced over at his perfectly molded face. Just looking at him could get her cold blood pumping again.

 

   "This is it?" Serene questioned as he pulled into the driveway of a white picket fence house. Exactly like the ones you see in family movies. 

 

   "Witches stick to family, earthy oriented styles," he answered getting out of the Camaro.

 

   "Oh."                      



© 2013 RainDancer1997


Author's Note

RainDancer1997
Ik its short, and its mainly a filler chapter. I promise the next chapter will be so much better!!! Another pic of Serene:)!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Hi Shayla. I always feel a little awkward about writing about spelling and grammar errors in stuff. Yet when people send me a Reader Request to examine their work, I really do want to at times. Hmm ... Anyways.

As for the chapter, you have some good descriptions going on in the bathroom mirror. Always nice to know whom our main characters look like and can associate a kinship with them.

As for going to a witch's lair. *shudders* Wishing Serene the best !


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great captor! Can't wait for more!

-CW

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sounds interesting. Great Chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

still great going, so what next now... do check grammer like- "Your finally up," a familiar voice said from the doorway., shouldn't it be 'You are'

best wishes

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ok! Finally got back into this story and caught up! I really like what you're doing with the "connection"...it has me curious and for sure going to bring me back to read more. I'm also interested to see how the relationship between Sebastian and Serene develops, good stuff. Overall, I'm still into it and looking forward to reading more! That means you did a good job! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much:)!!!
Raindancer, I was just passing by and I noticed you asked me for a review on your chapter. I am happy to do so. The chapter was quite short how ever you packed good discriptions in to a short piece, quite a few spelling mistakes and grammer. Some repetitve use of words and could flow just a little bit better. I try to be as honest as I can with reviews and I hope you will understand. Read over it again yourself and be critical you will see what I mean.
Take Care.
Will

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

RainDancer1997

10 Years Ago

Thanks for the advice:)
soooo....after this one of them will die...
Or so Serene keeps thinking.
But....
Well, I wonder....

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The chapter was short but I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

⊰ℛℛ⊱
Hi Shayla. I always feel a little awkward about writing about spelling and grammar errors in stuff. Yet when people send me a Reader Request to examine their work, I really do want to at times. Hmm ... Anyways.

As for the chapter, you have some good descriptions going on in the bathroom mirror. Always nice to know whom our main characters look like and can associate a kinship with them.

As for going to a witch's lair. *shudders* Wishing Serene the best !


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great chapter! I look forward to the rest! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

489 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 10, 2013
Last Updated on September 18, 2013
Tags: Romance, supernatural, love, vampire, vampire hunter, witch


Author

RainDancer1997
RainDancer1997

ragland, AL



About
I'm from a small town in Alabama and I love skateboards and any type of rock music. I love to talk to anyone, and I hope ya'll like my writings:)! MY fav music:) Sleeping with Sirens .. more..

Writing
Idk? Idk?

A Poem by RainDancer1997