I wish I was Joking II

I wish I was Joking II

A Story by RaindropsRoses93
"

For those of you who didn�t read my story �I wish I was joking: this will probably confuse you. But this is the sequel exactly 3 weeks later. Guess fate works in mysterious ways.

"


    Today was another normal Saturday in Poughkeepsie. With mothers day being tomorrow everyone came in for food cards candy and everything in between.  Again I was bagging for mike. It was slow at the moment so we were stocking candy and goofing off like normal teens.

    In the position I was in I was bent over facing the candy but away from the register. I straightened   up when I heard a faint whistle heading my direction. I turned and saw two tall thin guys coming my way. They are both in good shape wearing shorts a wife beaters with their water polo teams symbol on it. I thought back to a few weeks ago and realized that they were the same boys who made those comments about me.

    I realized that I had 2 options. I could pretend I never saw them and walk away, or I could have some fun. I opted for the second choice. I went back to my position  as bagger and put on my best smile, this was going to be fun.

    Again they had beer among the other items in their order meaning I would again have to get the manager to put it through. I smiled an walked to get Lisa the current manager, she was just one register away meaning about 3 feet from the two boys. As I stood and waited for her to finish I heard them again start to speak about me.

Boy 1 said “Yo dude is that the same chick we saw a few weeks ago?”
    Boy 2 surveyed me and said “No way man the b***h from before was way bigger. This one is bangin!”
    Now I will admit in the 3 weeks since that first incident I have lost about 15 pounds. I work out 4 times a wee and switched my routine which apparently is what I needed to loose weight. I did not however mean for that to happen. Anyway back to the story.

Boy 1: “No seriously I think that’s her man, haha I would recognize that a*s anywhere.”
    Boy 2 again looks and with a shoked face says “Oh my god! Man your right! Damn she really pulled it together. Yo I’m gonna get her number.”
Boy 1 laughs and says “ Good luck man she is way put of your league now.”

    Once I got my manager I lead her back over returning with a large smile, this was working out better than I had planned. My manager promptly left to help someone else as I bagged their stuff.

    Now keep in mind boy two, the one currently trying to get my number, was the one doing most of the insulting in their last visit. While boy two was up chatting with mike boy 2 was talking with me or at least trying to.

    Boy 2 smiles and says “Hey babe what you name?”
Of course in my mind I’m thinking read the name tag you idiot but I kindly smile and say "Heather, and yours?”
    “I’m Jason, very nice to meet you, and might I say you are rather beautiful.”
Now I will give it to him, he had a great smile, blue eyes blonde hair, he was the perfect guy until he opened his mouth that is. I smiled and blushed a bit (yes I can make myself blush) and said “Thanks not so bad yourself”        
    “Why thank you, now when you get out of here?”
Well I knew where this was going and so the fun started. “What makes you think its that easy to spend time with me. You have to earn that privilege.”
    “Oh a girl with some attitude, don’t worry I like a challenge. So what do I have to do to spend some time with you?”

     With that I put my biggest smile on, put my face right next to his ear and whispered “Well I don’t know, how about you loose 40 pounds and then get me plastered, maybe then we will talk.”

    I took a step back and surveyed his expression. His face was a mix of humiliation, shock, and anger. I had never seen such an amazing expression in my life and just to set it in stone I whipped out my phone and snapped a picture. And so he quickly got his things and stormed out of the store with his head hung low and his friends laughing hysterically behind him.
     And such was the end to an amazing day. I got revenge and taught him a lesson he needed to learn. To any ladies reading this, never let a man treat you that way because there is always a way to make it better,. You just have to wait for the right opening.

© 2009 RaindropsRoses93


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Whoa! way to go girl!!!! kick-butt attitude!!! ha ha! can't help laughing on the description of his flushed face when you got back on him!!! sweet revenge!!! loved it...


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 10, 2009
Last Updated on May 10, 2009

Author

RaindropsRoses93
RaindropsRoses93

poughkeepsie, NY



About
I will never be what others want me to be. RIP Otter My Beloved Uncle, We Will Never Forget You more..

Writing