DragonBone Chapter 1

DragonBone Chapter 1

A Chapter by Panthera
"

this is the story of a girl who goes on a fantastic journey with her best friend but trust me this is only the beginning

"
It was a warm July day in the Valley of Bones which was only called that for its large amount of fossils there.A white baby dragon swerved her head around the peak of the tallest mountain waiting for the Shepard to leave his post for she knew she would lose in a fight against him.Suddenly a large mass of energy hit the dragon in her side and she tumbled into the backyard of possibly the poorest family in the world,the Littleroots.Amber Littleroot the young girl in the family was home alone tending her small tree and when the baby dragon fell into the backyard (which was actually mostly taken up by a cave)Amber ran out into her yard and she saw the baby dragon in an old bucket.Amber ran to the dragon though she was scared.The dragon tried to back away but only succeeded in tipping the bucket.Amber took the dragon and calmly carried her into a large cave that only she knew of.The dragon looked the girl up and down Amber had soft blue eyes, was tall, and had black hair.Amber was putting leaves around the paw that the dragon fell on.Then the dragon scared her by speaking to her.
"human I thank you for your help but may I ask your name?"
"It was nothing and my name is Amber but what is your name?"
"I never got a name for my parents left me because white dragons with snow white eyes are said to kill thier parents when they hatch."
"Well if you dont have a name why dont I give you one herm how about Dragonbone?"
"Dragonbone hmm?I like it but where did you come up with it?"
"Oh it just came to me because it looks like you have an extra bone in your left front paw."


© 2012 Panthera


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012
Tags: white, dragon, journey