Being in love.

Being in love.

A Story by Ralph Stanczuk
"

Being in love is simply amazing.

"

The concept, theory, and everything about love is simply amazing. From the feelings to the physical things you would do for one another. From spending every day thinking about this person to spending every day with this person. There's no way in hell that you could fully describe love. I don't care how much technology we have in 2040, we will never be able to have a real definition for love and what it brings along.

   When you are in love with somebody, that's when they seem perfect in your eyes.

You fall for every little thing about them, From the way they smile to the way they look at you.

You notice all the things they do and how they live; you learn more about this person than you know about yourself, because when it comes to being in love with somebody, you love that person more than yourself.

You care about this person more than words could describe, and there is not a thing in this world you wouldn't do for the person you love.

   When you're in love with that special somebody, their feelings become your feelings; and you'll know what I mean if you have ever been in love before. Their happiness becomes your top priority, and all you want for them is to be happy. People get sad I get that, but when you love that person you also become sad; seeing the person you love sad is a very tough feeling. When you love that person though, you will comfort them, and show them affection; because all you want to do is get a smile out of them and make sure that they are alright.

When this person is sick, you'll treat them as if the world was going to end because all you want is for them to feel better.

You will make them soup, give them a bath, and of course you can't forget you will cuddle with them. You will lay there all night and be there for them, by their side. If they need a drink or something in the middle of the night, you'll go get that for them, and let's say the person you love is a girl. If she is about to throw up, you'll hold her hair so she doesn't get anything in it; all because you love her so much.

   The feelings you get are amazing when it comes to being in love with somebody, but what is also amazing is the things you get to experience with this special somebody. Whether it's as simple as a candle lit dinner at home, or a movie in your room. There's no way to describe how perfect of a feeling you get when you do these things. Watching a movie, and holding the person you love; you can't ask for much more than that!

You get to experience all the things you see in the movies nowadays, even the dates. You can surprise the person you love with a day full of things to do, that you have already planned. You can take them out to eat, or have a picnic set up for them at a special spot; whatever it may be it is always more amazing because you're in love with that person.

You may go on road trips a lot because there's so much to a road trip let alone go with someone you love.

The window's rolled down a bit, driving while holding that special somebody's hand and listening to your favorite song. Randomly stopping if you see a empty field, and going on top of your car to lay there and look at the stars together.

   Any human being knows how amazing love is, and no one will ever be able to describe every little detail that involves love. If you notice I didn't mention one bad thing that comes with love, but we all know love is a tough emotion and sometimes love isn't very nice when it comes to your feelings; but never give up on love because one day you'll meet somebody and the love you will have for each other will be indescribable.

© 2013 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really well written! Good job!

I've never been in love before, but I believe they this is a very accurate depiction of it(I only know about it from stories and stuff). Keep up the good work!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow, getting more surprised by your works:-) This is great and I agree with every price in it:-) Everyone has flaws. Though our flaws are beautiful to the one meant for us:-) I don,'t believe its possible to describe love either. Its one of those things you have to show not tell:-) so many people today getting together with someone and misusing the word love. The word love is just thrown out in the open so much that people have forgotten its true meaning and that its an important thing.:-) anyways lol good job deeply enjoyed this write:-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


A true fact about love... it's well written out which shows that you were in love.. i can tell. your emotions here made me feel i was the one writing that instead

Posted 10 Years Ago


A very sweet and well thought out piece. How can any one place a definition on love? It is such a highly sought after object yet no one truly knows what it is. Some times it sneaks up on you and other times it doesn't. But no one can deny that everything you describe is love.

Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Meg
A gorgeously written piece, packed with the sweetest of emotions. Happy and uplifting, incredibly descriptive and overall, a success! Keep at it :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thoroughly enjoyed the piece!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2013
Last Updated on July 21, 2013
Tags: love, cute, romace, teen, holding hands, cuddle, sweet, amazing, perfect

Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing
Dinner. Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk