Dinner.

Dinner.

A Chapter by Ralph Stanczuk
"

So dinner is a popular date idea, but the key to having a special date is romance! This is a new book/guide that I have started writing and here is a rough copy of a chapter!

"

   Having dinner with that special somebody is one of the most popular dates that people go on and there’s nothing wrong with that. Whether you stay home or go out to a nice place, either which way would be absolutely perfect as a date. The two of you are able to sit down for as ever long as you want and you can talk about anything and everything. You’re able to relax with your loved one and share a few laughs all night long, enjoying some lovely food with one another and looking across the table at each other with love in their eye’s. 

   Now the key to a perfect dinner date is romance, without romance it’ll just be like any other ordinary dinner. Make sure you plan this dinner out before hand, you have to make it special! Let’s say you’re planning to have your dinner date at home. Surprise that special person and go all out, because you want there eye’s to light up when they see what you’ve done for them. Light some candles, put some music on and actually cook the dinner for the two of you. Whether you’re a good cook or not, it’s the thought that counts! Even if you have to take cooking lessons just for this one night, it would make things so much better! It would show that you really wanted this date to be perfect and your significant other would love that entirely! 

   Now if you really want to get romantic the perfect dinner date would be outdoors, under the night sky. The first step in planning this would have to be finding a location. There are already places that are outdoors for the two of you to have dinner just like you would inside a restaurant, but if you would want it to be more romantic than that you would have to do everything yourself! The location could be right in your own backyard or it could be under that old oak tree where you first met, the only person that knows where the perfect spot would be is you. Once you have found that special spot you would want to set everything up as you wish. A nice little table for the two of you to sit under the beautiful stars above you and it doesn’t have to be a fancy table, just throw a nice table cloth over it! Of course you would want to light a candle in the middle of the table and maybe even all around you if you really want to spice things up! Make sure this is a night they’ll always remember, so like I said, go all out! Wrap Christmas lights around that tree next to you or if you’re in your back yard light up your whole fence! You want to wow that special person when they see how beautiful it is and if you want to go even farther with romance, then get a projection screen and play a movie that they love on it; now that will be extraordinary.

   The simplest dinner date would be just going out to any diner or restaurant and that’s perfectly fine, but like I have said, romance is key. The two of you might already have that special place you always go out to eat, but this time change it up and bring them some where even more special. It doesn’t have to be expensive, but what matters is where you take them. Instead of going to some random place off of a random street while driving, do some exploring and do some research to find romantic places near you. It could have a spectacular view or it could be simply in a beautiful location. Now a tip for you is to find a place that has a dance floor for slow dancing. After eating and relaxing, take their hand and look them in the eye’s to then ask them if they will take this dance. Most likely, you will see a huge smile of their face and they’ll quietly say yes to you. There’s nothing more romantic than dancing during a beautiful dinner date.

   It’s all up to you on how special you want this dinner date to be. Just remember, don’t make it that typical boring dinner; make this one special for that special person! Show them how much you care by surprising them with a lovely night just for the two of you and most of all don’t forget to have a little fun.



© 2014 Ralph Stanczuk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on April 14, 2014
Last Updated on April 14, 2014
Tags: romance, love, dinner, date, date night, romatnic


Author

Ralph Stanczuk
Ralph Stanczuk

NY



About
17 year old boy named Ralph :) Thank you for all of your reviews, it means a lot! more..

Writing