I'm Luke Skywalker

I'm Luke Skywalker

A Poem by Randy Johnson
"

THIS POEM WAS INSPIRED BY THE STAR WARS MOVIES.

"

I'm Luke Skywalker and I blew up the Death Star and fought against the Dark side.

I did it to make Princess Leia fall in love with me and become my bride.

While we were on Hoth, I thought she would be mine for sure when I kissed her.

But in the next movie I learned that I couldn't have her because she's my damn sister!

Since I couldn't have Leia, I made sure that Han Solo couldn't have her either.

I turned him into a eunich with my lightsaber and he had to leave her.

When I fought Darth Vader at Cloud City, it didn't go as I planned.
The b*****d beat me when we dueled and he cut off my hand.

Losing my hand worried me because it meant that I couldn't gratify myself anymore.

But then I got a robotic hand and now I can gratify myself even greater than before.

I'm Luke Skywalker and I'm a powerful Jedi Knight.

I'll neuter any man who I duel in a lightsaber fight.

The Empire was defeated by furry Ewoks who are so small.

The Ewoks used stones and arrows and that means that the Empire wasn't powerful at all.

© 2013 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on November 23, 2013
Last Updated on November 23, 2013
Tags: Science fiction, Comedy, Funny, Humor

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing