Hillary Clinton's Voters

Hillary Clinton's Voters

A Story by Randy Johnson

The majority of the Democrat voters voted for Hillary Clinton even though they know about the allegations that have come out against her. That is sad. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Hillary can't be trusted. If I was facing such allegations, I would be in prison. But Hillary will get off scott free.


Ask yourself this question. Should Hillary still be elected after these allegations have come out against her? I sure don't think so. Because of these allegations, I would rather have a dog catcher for President.


Also, Hillary said that she will put a lot of coal miners out of work. Coal miners are human beings just like everybody else. What will they do when they and their families go hungry or are evicted because they can't afford to buy food and or pay their bills? If coal miners vote for Hillary this November, they'll be slicing their own throats.


I'm also worried that she may not stop at just putting coal miners out of work. What if she puts other people out of work also? What if your own job is threatened? Do you really want to vote for somebody who might make you stand in the unemployment line? For the sake of the USA, Hillary should not be voted for. I honestly believe that no votes would be better than votes for Hillary.

© 2016 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very interesting! I'm not a Hillary fan, as she is someone I believe cannot be trusted. I mean, her husband had committed an immoral act against his wife. If he did something like that, how can Hillary be trusted? Actually, I shouldn't base my expectations on another person, but people don't think about that. I'm glad that you are open about your opinions!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 1, 2016
Last Updated on July 2, 2016
Tags: Clinton, Politics, Presidential, Voting

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing