Road Rash II

Road Rash II

A Story by Randy Johnson
"

BASED ON A VIDEO GAME THAT WAS MANUFACTURED BY ELECTRONIC ARTS IN 1992.

"
Twenty-six years ago, I bought what quickly became one of my favorite Sega Genesis games. Road Rash II. It is a motorcycle racing game. You race against thirteen other motorcycle racers.
There are five levels and five races per level. The races take place in Alaska, Hawaii, Tennessee, Arizona and Vermont. When you progress to new levels, the races get longer. You will have to buy new motorcycles to be able to win on the higher levels.
You must qualify in each race to be able to progress. You must finish the races 3rd place or better. Winning a race earns you money. During the first level, finishing first earns $1000, finishing 2nd earns $750 and finishing 3rd earns $500. When you progress to higher levels, the amount of money increases.
You can have one of two weapons. A club or a chain. Use the weapon to knock other racers off their bikes. To obtain a weapon, you must grab it from a racer while racing. But when you finish a race, you lose the weapon.
Watch out for cops. Cops will chase you on motorcycles. If you wreck where a cop is driving, you will get busted and have to pay a fine. The game ends when you run out of money.
I paid $40.00 for this game in 1993 and it was worth every penny. My only complaint was that my color TV kicked the bucket two months earlier, and I had to play this game on a 12 inch black & white TV. Road Rash II was fun in 1993 and it's still fun today.

© 2019 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on August 7, 2019
Last Updated on August 7, 2019
Tags: Article, Game, Genesis, Verse, Sega

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing