Cigarettes Vs. Smokeless Tobacco

Cigarettes Vs. Smokeless Tobacco

A Story by Randy Johnson

People say that smokeless and chewing tobacco are just as harmful as cigarettes, but that isn't entirely true. I can tell you two things that make smokeless and chewing tobacco safer than cigarettes.
I heard on the news that 10,000 nonsmokers die every year from second hand smoke. Smokeless and chewing tobacco can't kill anybody except the people who dip or chew it.
Also, sometimes people smoke in bed. They'll fall asleep, start a fire and get themselves killed. Smokeless and chewing tobacco can't do that either.
It's true that cigarettes are the most harmful, but I'm not endorsing smokeless or chewing tobacco. If you've never tried tobacco, please don't. Every form of tobacco is harmful. If you never smoke, dip or chew, it will be a great decision on your part. Say no to tobacco. It will ruin your teeth and can give you cancer.

© 2020 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Documentation
1/26/2020
3:30 PM U.S.A. MST
This review content authored by PB Jacobs (www.writerscafe.org).
My review of "Cigarettes vs. Smokeless Tobacco," by Randy Johnson.

Hey, Randy

The bottom line, as I think about your content, Randy is how well people figure all of life out enough to take care of themselves. Doctors in the here and now know how to address, treat, remedy, and cure, most, if not all tobacco ailments, etc., but they are stingy, as they don't want to be overrun with rodent activity...

Doctor's need their space, but do they?

Nah, a lot of Doctors are in their own ruthless and masochistic coddlerville, if you ask me...

They don't want people to figure everything out, yet a lot of people do...

All in good treatment knowledge application, Randy...


PB Jacobs (www.writerscafe.org)

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on January 26, 2020
Last Updated on January 26, 2020
Tags: Article, Addiction, Nicotine, Smoking, Tobacco

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing