Women For Trump

Women For Trump

A Story by Randy Johnson

Certain women are going to vote for Donald Trump and this picture proves it. If no women were going to vote for Trump, they wouldn't be making and selling these stickers. A woman bus driver told me that she voted early and she voted for Trump.
Tomorrow I'm going to vote early and I'm going to vote for Trump. I commend each and every woman who plans to vote for Trump. I also commend the men who vote for Trump.
Some people may intimidate people who are going to vote for Trump and that's wrong. Certain people have been persecuting Billy Graham's daughter because she supports Trump.
If you choose to vote for Joe Biden, that's okay. I'm not a Biden supporter but I won't persecute his voters, and nobody else should persecute Biden's voters either. And Biden voters shouldn't persecute me or any of the other Trump voters.
I live in the USA and in the USA, we are supposed to have the freedom to support and vote for who we want. But some people don't seem to understand that. If you want to vote for Trump, don't let others intimidate you into not voting for him. Vote the way you want and remember one thing. This is the USA.

© 2020 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on October 22, 2020
Last Updated on October 22, 2020
Tags: Candidates, Election, Nonfiction, Voting

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing