I Respect Women Homemakers

I Respect Women Homemakers

A Story by Randy Johnson
"

A SHORT ARTICLE ABOUT MY LATE MOTHER AND OTHER WOMEN HOMEMAKERS

"
I have no problem with women who work. But I do respect women who are homemakers more because that was what my mother did. Dad worked and Mom was in charge of taking care of the budget. I moved to my house in February of 1977 at the age of five. If Dad had been in charge of taking care of the budget, we might have lost my house by 1980.
Mom was going to get a part time job, and Dad would've had to look after my older brother and I while she worked. Dad told Mom "They'll be completely different boys. You won't even know them". Mom didn't like the sound of that at all. She figured that Dad might have been mean to my brother and I, and he probably would have. Because of this, Mom didn't take the job.
Feminists will probably be offended by this article but I don't care. There's nothing wrong with women who are homemakers. There's also nothing wrong with women who work. But if you're a woman homemaker and people are hounding you to get a job, pay no attention to them. If being a homemaker makes you happy, tell them to mind their own damn business.

© 2021 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on May 19, 2021
Last Updated on May 19, 2021
Tags: Women, Nonfiction, Mom, Family Homemaker

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing