An Unfair Price At Walmart

An Unfair Price At Walmart

A Story by Randy Johnson
"

I WROTE THIS SHORT ARTICLE TO LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT A PRICE INCREASE AT WALMART THAT I CONSIDER TO BE UNFAIR.

"
About six to eight weeks ago, I bought a record player at Walmart. It's fully automatic and was manufactured by audio-technica. I paid $144 for it before tax. I was reluctant about buying it because it only has two speeds. 33 and 45 RPM. I felt that $144 was a bit pricey for a phonograph that can only play two speeds.
Even though it can't play 78 RPM records and appears to be cheaply made, I bought it. It works better than I expected and because of that, I don't regret paying $144.
I expected the price of that phonograph to go down slightly. But when I went to Walmart, I noticed that they raised the price to $187. They raised the price a whopping $43. I don't think that's a fair price. If Walmart continues to make such poor business decisions, they may lose customers. As I said, I was reluctant about paying $144 and if I were you, I sure as hell wouldn't pay $187.

© 2022 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

29 Views
Added on January 9, 2022
Last Updated on January 9, 2022
Tags: Business, Money, Phonograph, Price

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing