Deadly Dish

Deadly Dish

A Poem by Randy Johnson

A sexist man was allergic to shellfish and he ended up on a slab.
He ordered chicken at a cafe but the waitress served him crab.
She knew about his allergy and that he was sexist and that's why she fed him shellfish.
It gave her a great deal of pleasure to murder that man by serving him a deadly dish.
She told him that she was serving him chicken but she lied.
That unfortunate man ate the crab and then he died.
She thought she had the right to murder him and she brought his life to an end.
She called him scum because he was sexist but she will never be able to kill again.
She thought that the world would be a much better place if she killed him.
She's an evil woman and that's why she committed a crime that was so grim.
She bragged to her aunt because she killed him and he ended up in a hearse.
That man was a sexist pig but her aunt turned her in because she's far worse.
Her husband divorced her because he no longer wanted her to be his wife.
She lost her husband and her freedom and she was sentenced to jail for life.

© 2023 Randy Johnson


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on March 13, 2023
Last Updated on March 13, 2023
Tags: Allergy, Death, Fiction, Food, Murder

Author

Randy Johnson
Randy Johnson

TN



About
I was born in Middlesboro, Kentucky on August 20, 1971. I've lived in East Tennessee since 1973. My hobbies are writing and drawing. more..

Writing