Found Poetry from Facebook.com

Found Poetry from Facebook.com

A Poem by Raphael H. S.

im the fire in the sky that you cant put out, you enter a world of misery no doubt.

ill be prepared when the Elohim returns

Hello, I'm Ivy, and I'm happy to be here for your lurking pleasure.
You don't need to know me. Fishing for info about me thinking that you can get to know me via the internet won't do you any good. That's stupid. And creepy.

I work. I hang out at home in my pajamas and watch movies, particularly of the horror kind. I'd go mad without music.
I spend a lot of time playing video games. I love the 80's.
I am generally not spontaneous or exciting, but am definitely interesting.

I believe in honesty, loyalty, and respect.

Zero tolerance of scumbags, perversion, cheesy lines, and the like. Shame on you.

Good day.

WARNING: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all who claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned...

I'm asian and I don't know how to use chopsticks. I'm horrible

you and i are like when fire & the ocean floor collide.

My lifes a b***h.. but you don't know about her.

Yup, I'm Tabatha. My life consist of work, my amazing little man Kobe, and my perfect boyfrand
I work at an alternative nursing home for the mentally ill as the activity director/ administrative assistant/DCW. I love it. I love helping others. School..well just got my MA certificate. Now, going to be A RN. My main goal in life is success. My sister is my hero/twin. I effin love her.Thats all.

Constantly failing at almost everything but in spite of it all life's superb.
I'm in love with the idea of being in love.

Follow me on twitter @KiaraLynnette

I'm a very nice person, but i can be evil when i want to be.
***Your Birthdate: August 2***
You're so intuitive, it's like you have a sixth, seventh, and eighth sense.
You connect with others freely and easily - and you tend to have many best friends.
Warm and caring, it's hard for you to close your heart to anyone.
Affection is like air for you - you need to give and receive it to survive.

Your strength: Your universal compassion 

Your weakness: Your unpredictable mood swings

Your power color: Mauve

Your power symbol: Butterfly

Your power month: February

What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

You just have to attend. I promise your mind will be blown.

My name is Chad. You probably already know me.
I probably already know you.

be nice or get the hell outta my club.

idiot.

stranded in hell.

I AM A VIOLENT MAN.
I LIKE TO CRAM...

© 2011 Raphael H. S.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
Added on January 5, 2011
Last Updated on January 5, 2011