Orange Juice

Orange Juice

A Screenplay by Josh Trew
"

I wrote this awhile ago and just released it, so here's the screenplay plus a link to the short. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9oscU1TKhU&feature=youtu.be

"

Orange Juice

Written by Josh Trew


A teenage gangster targets a teen who may just be a bit smarter than he anticipates.














INT. PATH - DAYTIME


SAMUEL, a scrawny looking teenager with heavy acne and blonde hair is talking to his friend, a teenager named JEFF with dark black hair quiffed back. SAMUEL is holding an orange juice.


SAMUEL

I can’t believe everyone got in such a twist over it. Hitler really did have a point.


JEFF laughs.


JEFF

You really don’t see why people are so angry?


SAMUEL

No, I really don’t.


CUT TO: SHOT OF TEENAGER’S FEET WALKING TO JEFF AND SAMUELS.


JEFF

You really are messed up man.


CUT TO: MID SHOT OF GROUP OF TEENS.


The MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER is walking towards them. He is masked and holding something in his pocket. He is wearing all black


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER

Hey! Samuel!


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER pulls a gun, shoots JEFF and the points the gun at SAMUEL. He holds his hand out. SAMUEL hands him the drink. MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER takes a drop of the drink.


CUT TO: SAMUEL SMILES.


CUT TO: MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER POINTING THE GUN AT SAMUEL.


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER

Stop smiling!


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER hits SAMUEL with the gun.


INT. FIELD - DAY


Extreme long shot of the two teens. SAMUEL is on his knees and MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER

Any last words?


SAMUEL

Yeah. You’re not gonna succeed. Not only are there people who will miss me, but I’m not going down easily. Sure you could just pull the trigger right now and just end it all now, but I can tell you’re interested in what I have to say. You’re not actually as clever as you think you are. No witnesses, yes, but no silencer. That would be a lot of noise. Also you took the drink and drunk it. Do you know what that juice was? It could have contained a fatal poison that as of this very second could be coursing through your veins. You could have had one too many drinks today and now you could need to go. But you don’t want to because I could get the UPPER hand. This is where my advantage sits. That drink, could be the death of you. And judging by how long I’ve spoken for, your time should be up.


MYSTERIOUS TEENAGER starts to choke. He falls on the floor gasping his throat. SAMUEL gets up and grabs the gun.


SAMUEL (CONT'D.)

You’ll feel like that for about three minutes until you die. Help is not an option, do not try to obtain it. I guess no one told you my nickname, Samuel the sadistic.


SAMUEL walks off.


END.


© 2016 Josh Trew


Author's Note

Josh Trew
Jeff was cut due to lack of actors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on December 7, 2016
Last Updated on December 7, 2016
Tags: orange, Juice, Short, Film, Screenplay

Author

Josh Trew
Josh Trew

United Kingdom



About
Hello, I'm Josh. I write short stories and attempt full length novels. more..

Writing
Blackcurrant Juice Blackcurrant Juice

A Screenplay by Josh Trew


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Josh Trew