A falling man

A falling man

A Story by Rasheem
"

A man finds a reason to live.

"

                                           

Somewhere in the universe there is a planet with no surface. On the planet is a falling man falling all day and night. The man is Naked he has no use for clothes. There is nothing around him but air and the occasional clouds he falls past. The man is not afraid he knows there is no bottom. He knows that all day long he will be suspended in air. The man does not question how this came to be. He does not care that he is falling. However he is very depressed. He fills as though his life is not worth living. He tries to kill himself but that proves difficult being suspended in air. Not being able to kill himself he just falls, mostly with his eyes closed. Then on one sunny falling day life as the man knows it changes. He opens his eyes and to his surprise he sees a figure falling in the distance. A feeling erupts in his heart, something other than depression. Something he never felt before. The man twists and turns trying to hurl his body towards the figure. He looked like a doll that got thrown out of a three story building, but what he was doing worked. He could now make out the figure. It was a human like him. The figure was also naked like he was, but the man noticed something was odd about the person, it didn’t have all the parts that he had.


Sure it had a head like he did, a torso, two arms and two legs, but what got the man heart thumping was the humans other parts. The man didn’t have what that human had between its legs, nor did his chest stick out all round and perky flapping in the wind. Yet another emotion arose inside the man’s heart he looked down and seen his penis was sticking up straight in the wind hard as a rock something it never did before. Looking at this human had him feeling things he never felt. The other human had not noticed the man yet. Her eyes were closed she had the same expression on her face that the man had on his earlier. The man saw the expression on her face and knew exactly how she was feeling. For the first time ever he said something. “Hey!” The woman opened her eyes startled at what she saw. They were now face to face upside down. No more than a few inches away from each other falling together. “Beautiful” He called her. The woman smiled for the first time. Feelings she never felt exploded inside of her. The man grabbed her by the arm, bringing her close to him. He kissed her and she kissed him. He then put his penis in her vagina and they both felt something that was never felt, but they liked it. So they kept doing it much rougher and harder. Their bodies were stuck together like glue, all day and all night they did this. Then nine months later there was another little human falling with them. The falling man was not just the falling man and the falling woman was not just the falling woman. They were now the falling family.

© 2018 Rasheem


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is brilliantly creative! I was transfixed thru it all! I am so envious of writers who can think up totally outlandish ideas, yet conveying a relatable aspect of everyday human existence. Each step along the way was somewhat surprising, but also with a fond familiar recognition. I love the way you describe sex in a straightforward, almost clinical way, not making it flowery & elusive, but just another bodily function. It's like you ignore all of our societal assumptions. Your mind is an amazing place (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rasheem

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much!



Reviews

I find this quite imaginative and entertaining. Add this to all the other stories of creation. Hopefully, there's falling water and sandwiches to sustain them.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rasheem

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much! I'm only getting started. I will continue to write and get better
This is storytelling. I liked the words "Falling man." You create situation where one man became two with kind woman. Create new life and they learn to fall as one. I liked this story. Thank you Rasheem for sharing the amazing story.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Rasheem

6 Years Ago

Thank you coyote for your comment. I wrote this story at a point in my life were i felt all alone. L.. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

You did well and I enjoyed this story.
This is brilliantly creative! I was transfixed thru it all! I am so envious of writers who can think up totally outlandish ideas, yet conveying a relatable aspect of everyday human existence. Each step along the way was somewhat surprising, but also with a fond familiar recognition. I love the way you describe sex in a straightforward, almost clinical way, not making it flowery & elusive, but just another bodily function. It's like you ignore all of our societal assumptions. Your mind is an amazing place (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rasheem

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much!
this is a making of a great story

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Rye
descriptive and kinda cute in places, enjoyable read.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

533 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2018
Last Updated on January 4, 2018

Author

Rasheem
Rasheem

GA



About
Finding my way more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rasheem


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rasheem



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


BAIRN BAIRN

A Poem by Sneh


Lost Love Lost Love

A Poem by Wild Rose