This is not a writing.

This is not a writing.

A Story by Rassoul
"

when you reach the end of the road, call my name loudly.

"
I can't write anymore, I can't put the right words in anything.

You know that time when you can't feel anything? Like you don't even laugh and not even crying, you just don't know what you feel, you're just breathing, doing nothing else.
You know when you've no one to talk to? Like there's a lot of people around but none of them is the one to spit the words out for, nobody will understand your silence and nobody will get a word of yours, you just need someone who's not around anymore.
You know when the one you love lets you down and disappoint you? So you don't know what to do exactly, just leave and try to move on? or stay and just get used to the pain? And not only get used to the pain, but also feel it alone.
You know when your family don't really understand you? Like you can't even communicate with them anymore, I mean, if you did before.
you know when your bed is the most important thing in your life? you don't wanna get up and not in the mood to go out. However, going out will be the only way to have a better day.
This is not a writing, it's just me bleeding on my papers.
-Rassoul

© 2017 Rassoul


Author's Note

Rassoul
Just writing some thoughts in my head.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

"You just need someone who's not around anymore"

Thank you for putting a bit of my pain into words. That is true, we are not writing, we're bleeding into the paper. Thank you for writing this!

Posted 6 Years Ago


You'll get over it soon. Keep smiling and I'm sure you'll not feel depressed anymore. Keep writing :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


I've felt that for about two years in my life. It sucked, but I pulled through, and I have a feeling you will too. And, in those times, I wrote some pretty good poems. Sure, they were dark, but, quoting your words, it was me "bleeding on paper." I love that line because it's so relatable. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. =] In my opinion, one's pure thoughts are the most real and most powerful kind of writing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sometimes you just have to let it rip and you might surprise yourself with the end product such as this. Rather than stifle yourself give it a go. We box ourselves in at times. Every once in awhile it's fun to kick the door down and go wild. Nice job my friend. I enjoyed it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Just like any type of art, writing is a form of expression. Bully for you for doing just that!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Writers often touch on topics that remind me of depression, as this message does. I like the oxymoron of saying this isn't writing, but it's all about writing to anyone who writes. Your ideas are well-expressed & relatable. Good to use the question-and-answer format, which has the effect of probing the reader to think about their own similar experiences.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Keep letting it all out Rassoul. It may help.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I can feel and understand your pain. We all feel the same you are not the only one trust me.
The last line said it all. It really hit so hard. You are welcome to share any of your thoughts with me. I would love to make a difference in other's life.

Posted 6 Years Ago


oh rassoul...such depth and I could see the the reality in this...these aren't just thoughts...Maybe u are right now feeling them...just message me dear..anytime i 'll be there to listen to uh...stay happy..wonderful work.

Posted 6 Years Ago



2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

828 Views
19 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 12, 2017
Last Updated on July 12, 2017
Tags: Writing

Author

Rassoul
Rassoul

Cairo, Egypt



About
I write to survive, I write to satisfy the devil inside. Omar Ashraf who also known as Rassoul. more..

Writing
I can't I can't

A Story by Rassoul



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Today Today

A Poem by Saumya


Search me... Search me...

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay


Make Me Come Make Me Come

A Chapter by Dr. YumnaKay