Shattering Love

Shattering Love

A Story by Raven666

I run to my room full of pictures in glass frames. I was left again to ponder what to do. We had another fight but this time it was worse. You let your fists do all the talking. As I look in the mirror to see how badly my injuries are. I can feel the blood roll down my cheek and lip. The stinging feeling into my face and stomach making me cringe. I feel my rage and pain mix together. I draw my fist back and punch the mirror. The mirror shatters and I see only part of my face.  I pick up a piece of the broken mirror, drawing it close to my already scarred wrist. The sharp jagged edge tugs on my skin slicing it deep. I let the shard drop to the floor as I fall with it; first on to my bare knees then to my back as the other shards dig deep into my knees and back. My heart gets faster and louder as it tries to pump the blood through my body and it makes me bleed more rapidly. My fingers write one word into my blood that’s now on my bed room floor. My heart stops and I am there on the floor lifeless. You finally open my door to see the sight of my still, cold body on the floor with the word in my blood. You look at it for a moment and then finally understood what it meant. You say it out loud once, “Love.”

 

© 2012 Raven666


Author's Note

Raven666
please read, rate, and review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hi,
this is really good. keep it up!! Kat24

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

509 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 10, 2010
Last Updated on April 12, 2012

Author

Raven666
Raven666

Viroqua, WI



About
My name is Jena. I have an older brother and five pets named Coco(my rabbit), Shadow and Raven(my two cats), U-Neek and Lena(my two dogs). I love sotfball and soccer. My parents are happily married.. more..

Writing
Save Me Save Me

A Poem by Raven666