Journal Entry #1

Journal Entry #1

A Story by Madison

That heavy feeling, the one where you feel weighed down, like you can’t move;that moment where your mind is filled to the brim with thoughts/memories from the past, the time you’re spending comparing the present to the past. That is more than just dread, or confusion, or panic. That is the moment where, instead of shutting down; instead of getting quiet, and staring off into space, you need to SPEAK UP! You need to get past the fear of losing what you’ve barely gained, and fully embrace the past. Put the past actions/feelings/memories/fears; put them out there. Do not hold them in. Do not keep them to yourself. By keeping them to yourself, you will continue to feel like a burden to those around you. You will never feel good enough. Do not be afraid to ask for help. I promise it will be hard to do, but once you embrace/accept the past, you can move forward into the future. Remember to be yourself, and don’t stay quiet. DO NOT let your past control your future. Speak up! BE LOUD! BE CONFIDENT! BE STRONG! BE INDEPENDENT! JUST BE YOU!!

© 2020 Madison


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on September 11, 2020
Last Updated on September 11, 2020

Author

Madison
Madison

Marshall, TX



About
I'm a somewhat nice person. I tend to be a loner. I like to be by myself. I like to listen to music because it blocks everyone out. I don't like opening up to anyone. Favorite Color: Purple My Hob.. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Madison