Suzanne

Suzanne

A Story by Soul Fire
"

Christine walks into her apartment on a normal day returning home from work when suddenly she discovers her best friend and roommate DEAD.

"

Christine walked into her apartment. ''Suzanne!'' She shouted as she entered her apartment, arms filled with groceries. ''Suzanne, Where are you?'' She called once more as she entered the kitchen in her apartment and placed the bags of groceries on the counter. '' I got your favourite - lasagna'' Christine teased as she started to put away groceries. '' Suzie? '' She said as she headed towards the living room. She tip toed behind the couch and jumped to scare a sleeping Suzanne who she thought would be there,but she was not. '' Suzie?'' She whispered. ''Suzie? '' she called once more. Suddenly, she felt something wet drop from the ceiling onto the tip of her pointed nose. Christine looked up only to find her roommate, Suzanne's mangled body in a white night gown tied up in the ceiling beams with chicken wire covered in blood. Christine trembled as the blood from her friend trickled down her body and dripped onto Christine. Christine screamed in horror at the sight of her mangled friend.

*    *    *

    It's 8 : 00 am  on an September morning in St. Alexander, New Fork , Ontario  


Detective Rodney Phipps and his partner Derrick Daniels report to the scene at Christine and the late Suzanne's apartment. They enter the apartment, police tape across the entire place. Detective Rodney and  Derrick are escorted to the scene by fellow police officer Lt.Matthews.

''So what do we have here, Lieutenant? '' Detective Rodney asked Lt. Mathews who pointed up towards the ceiling with his index finger. Both Detective Rodney and Derrick looked up in horror at the mangled figure above them. A fellow investigator, Timothy Robertson knocked them out of the trance, '' Suzanne Lewis, age 24, female. Her roommate, Christine walked in from grocery shopping after work to find her roommate mangled,covered in blood and well... up there. '' Timothy said as he pointed above. Derrick cringed as he looked up again.


''So who do you think did this? Are there any witnesses?'' asked Rodney trying to stay professional despite his obvious disgust. '' No further information besides that Christine said that her roommate,Suzanne had recently broken up with her long term boyfriend, Jeffery after a fight that resulted in an assault. No further charges than that for either party. Christine says that Jeffery had been acting off lately, even before the breakup, but she also said that he would never hurt Suzanne despite what's been happening lately.But  just before and after the breakup Suzanne was suspiciously leaving the apartment at odd hours throughout the night and started talking a lot about this guy she met at a local bar. Christine said that she had never met this ''mystery man''  that Suzanne suddenly started talking about and that she has no idea who he is nor has she met him.'' Tim explained. Rodney nodded in understanding, '' Do we have any leads on where Jeffery  is?' Rodney asked.'' According to Christine, Jeffery is working at the local Auto Body Shop, you know Rusty Eddie's on Adeline Avenue?''  Rodney nods, ''Any ideas on who ''mystery man'' could be? Any description on him?'' '' Well, Christine had never met him but according to Suzanne's constant discussions on this guy, Suzanne met him at Time Out's a sports bar on Albany St. He's tall, white and has dark brown hair with green eyes.''  Tim described. '' Now we got a description,now we just need a face.'' Rodney stated. '' Now we have to discover who out of all these parties who has the most motive to do this?'' 


 Derrick analysed the murder scene, disgusted by the blood covered carpet and floor.'' Who in there right mind would do suck a morbid thing! For God's sake the lady is wrapped in chicken wire up in the beams of her apartment ceiling!'' Derrick said. '' Exactly, they're not in their ''right'' mind. '' Said a voice laughing hysterically in an menacing laughter behind him. Derrick turned around, it was Marcus Phys, the creepiest guy in the investigation, he was a coroner for the investigation department, and well, rumour had it he loved his job a little too much. Derrick cringed at the thought.'' So...''  Derrick said, trying to change the topic. '' She looks so beautiful up there, I love the way the blood has stained her lovely locks of blonde, well now blood red hair. It's truly an art form that this killer has conveyed. He is truly an artist, unappreciated for his art. It's beautiful, I say.'' Marcus said with his back hunched as he twiddled his fingers as if was planning something. Derrick hunched his shoulders and cringed in disgust, he thought about saying something more, but luckily Rodney saved him. '' So, Marcus, do we have any further intell on the murderers weapon?'' Rodney asked. '' Yes...Yes...'' Marcus said as if he were a faithful Igor replying to his master.'' Personally, I like to call it technique, like what I was trying to explain to Derrick about Death being an art form.. A Murderer is simply an artist..misunderstood.'' Marcus started to trail off and mumble to himself and talk to himself under his breath words that neither Rodney nor Derick could hear. But what they understood from his previous statement, it made their bodies cringed, they both were completely disturbed and revolted.'' According to my observations of the body, Asher has gotten 'er out of the beams yet by the way.'' He chuckled evilly.'' Well she was beaten badly, crucified than dangled from the ceiling like a bloody body chandelier.''  explained Marcus' and his creepy assistant coroner,Salem, finishing each others sentences. ''Beautiful isn't it?'' Salem asked. '' Uhhh....'' Derrick uttered. ''Well we have to go.'' Rodney said interrupting the awkward silence. ''Thank you Salem,'' Rodney nodded. '' Marcus.'' Rodney nodded once more and leaded Derrick out of the room.


 It was getting late, it was after 7 pm and it was daylight savings time.It got darker much faster around this time of the year in the city of St.Alexander. ''Thanks for saving my a*s back there Rod-'' Derrick said as they walked down the city streets but was interrupted by Rodney silencing him.Derrick whispered '' What is it,Rod?'' '' It's him.'' Rodney grumbled as a dark figured raced into the dark alley way nearby. '' Who?'' Derrick asked, but before Rodney could reply Rodney chased after the mysterious figure. Derrick tried to keep up with him but when he finally did, Rodney was gone.

© 2012 Soul Fire


Author's Note

 Soul Fire
What happened to Suzanne? How will they solve the case without Rodney?


Should I make this into a book?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Caught up with my RR xD yours was all the way at the bottom D: but now I am here!!! I myself found this very well written, descripitive and above all amazing :) Suzanne is now dead Though I don't really know much about her, her death was tragic and horrifiying :S I believe this should be a book and it'll be wonderful :D
*growls* This better be a book and you better finish it >:) Cause I am so tired of people quitting on their book!!!! WHEN THOSE BOOKS ARE ABSOLUTLY AMAZING AND THEN THEY NEVER WORK ON IT AGAIN! So if you make this a book you can't quit, I won't llet you so yea. Awesome work

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

Thank you soooo much!!!!! I'll try to make it a,book I have to brainstorm on what happens next& how .. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I Thought I was done but noo I leave for a few ddays and boom theres like 36 more -.-
 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

lol XD



Reviews

Caught up with my RR xD yours was all the way at the bottom D: but now I am here!!! I myself found this very well written, descripitive and above all amazing :) Suzanne is now dead Though I don't really know much about her, her death was tragic and horrifiying :S I believe this should be a book and it'll be wonderful :D
*growls* This better be a book and you better finish it >:) Cause I am so tired of people quitting on their book!!!! WHEN THOSE BOOKS ARE ABSOLUTLY AMAZING AND THEN THEY NEVER WORK ON IT AGAIN! So if you make this a book you can't quit, I won't llet you so yea. Awesome work

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

Thank you soooo much!!!!! I'll try to make it a,book I have to brainstorm on what happens next& how .. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

xD I Thought I was done but noo I leave for a few ddays and boom theres like 36 more -.-
 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

lol XD
Who in there right mind would do suck a morbid thing!

there is supposed to be their and suck should be such i guess?
i wanna read the rest!! ^_^

Posted 11 Years Ago


wow that was grate and yes you should

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

no problem
 Soul Fire

11 Years Ago

:D
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

11 Years Ago

:D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 9, 2012
Last Updated on December 16, 2012

Author

 Soul Fire
Soul Fire

Little Dreams, Dreamland, Canada



About
Hello, I'm Raya. I love music,writing and singing.I'm always writing or creating something.I really enjoy singing and writing my own music.I write stories,poems and books.I have a large variety of.. more..

Writing
brrr brrr

A Poem by Soul Fire