You Been Warned

You Been Warned

A Poem by Raymond Federle
"

poem

"

READ VERY CLOSELY ....

Warning--any person, animal, vegetable, mineral and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental, public or private structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government, Mexico, Canada, and Tierra del Fuego, also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites and worthless apps, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my... profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to......... my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. Especially pictures of me wearing women's clothes and/or nekkid photos of me which I call "tasteful art nouveau" or any other photo/video where I appear in a monkey suit with 9lbs. of bananas and a 14-inch purple d***o. 

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, laminating, spackeling, watching, rubbing, and giggling or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s), wife(s), children(s), cat(s), dog(s),bird(s), marsupial(s), mothersbrothersauntssisterscousin(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. 

The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, intended for mature audiences because some images may or may not be disturbing to younger viewers and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law and or a really, really bad spanking in at least 5 states. In other words p*ss OFF A-HOLES!!!!!

UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PRIDE AND PREJUDICE

© 2019 Raymond Federle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

That's one heck of a pentameter ya got there.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 19, 2019
Last Updated on January 19, 2019

Author

Raymond Federle
Raymond Federle

Cumberland, MD



About
I've always been a jack of all trades. I've been a poet, author, social commentator, comedian, online gamer, pod cast host, and Youtuber. I've had a class A license to drive semi truck over the road. .. more..

Writing