Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Rayne
"

Keera stands up for Cadrian. Life becomes merry again.

"

Akiras pov
      After Rebel saw Keera, he lost himself to his inner demon. Rebel attacked Cadrian and Tristian at once. While they are busy, Caine and I ran to a passed out Keera. Her body was worse up close. As I touched her cheek she woke up. "Hey." I said only thing coming to my mind. Keera laughed.
"Hey mind getting me down."
Caine clicked his fingers, making her fall into my arms.
"Caine can you make her clothes appear on her."
"NO. I dont want blood on them."
   I laugh at her. Shes more worried about her clothes, than the state she is in. Caine makes a robe appear over her body.
I look over at Rebel and see hes still fighting Cadrain. Tristian is lying on the ground, probably dead. Keera stands up, looking at the two.
"STOP THIS NOW." Keera yells. How does she still have strength to stand and yell. The two just keep fighting. Keera gets pissed and stands between them.
"Stop. this is f*****g stupid." Keera yells.
"He hurt you and your defending him." Rebel yells.
"Im not defending anybody. I just dont want people fighting for my behalf. Ill do that myself." Keera yells.
"Yeah listen to the little mouse. Bet she couldnt get one punch in. Not the way shes looking." Cadrian laughs. Rebel grins, think he knows whats going to happen.
"Really. Well how bout this one. I win you leave me alone, I lose Ill be your pet for a month." Keera bets. This girl has an obbsession with gambling, like Rebel. "Deal."
"Deal." Cadrian grins thinking hes going to win.
"Caine can you make my one outfit I wore when I fought Rebel appear." Keera asks. Caine nods then clicks his fingers. Keera removes the robe, to reveal her ruthless shirt and tap out shorts. 

    Keera puts her hand out, motioning Cad to attack. Cad goes to punch her, but keera grabs his hand breaking it. Keera then punches him in the nose, breaking that. Cad tries to kick her, she kicks him in the same leg, breaking the knee. Keera spins around facing his back, then she kicks him in the back. Cadrian falls down breathing hard. She grabs his right arm, and breaks that. Keera moves to his neck, thats when Rebel breaks the fight. Not liking what Rebels doing Keera starts thrashing out.
"CADRIAN PUT HER TO SLEEP BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU." Rebel yells. Cad gets up limping to the two.
"Sleep." Cad says while looking her in the eyes. 3 seconds later Keera went limp.
"You do know that I could have let her kill you. Right?" Rebel says while holding her on his back.
"Why didnt you?" Cad asks falling down.
"Cause she would hate herself even more and your death would take her over the edge." Caine replies.
"Why would it bother her this time; it didnt the first time." Cad remarks.
"It did but she blocked it out, she wouldnt be able to block it out this time." I reply.
"You guys better get her out of here, shes loosing quite a bit of blood." Cad says. "Ill leave you all alone for awhile." With that said he vanished. Then we all teleported to Keeras place.
"Place her on her bed." Caine says while heading into the kitchen. Rebel and I went to the bedroom. After Rebel laid Keera on the bed Cass hoped up. Little fuckers in cat form for a month. Caine walked in with a bowl of water, wash rag, thread and needle, and some weird looking herb.
"I need her stripped." Caine says.
Rebel starts taking off her clothes and throwing them on the ground.
"Whos more comfortable wiping the blood off." Caine asked. We all looked uneasy.
"Ill do it, better she be pissed off at me then you guys." Cad said from behind. We just moved out of the way, while Caine gave him the bowl. Cad wiped her clean, then started to stitch the deeper cuts.
"You dont have to do all of it." Caine sqeaks out.
"Feel like I should. I am the one who did this to her, so I should clean her up." Cad replies.
Rebel laughs. "Think thats the smartest thing youve ever said."
"Haha laugh it up. Your still a no good punk." Cad says laughing. "Alright all done. Little ones healing up quickly, little to quickly for a measly human."
"Yeah we know. Dont know what she is, maybe we will when the times right." I reply back.
"Sure is something special. One of a kind, and fiesty." Cad laughs out.
"Got that right. Dont flirt with her or call her sexy names. Get smacked around." Rebel laughs.
"Learned that the hard way like I did. Although she couldnt do much to me." Cad laughs.
"Good for you. Hey at least you know what not to do. I sure did." Rebel laughs out. Rebel was sitting by Keera. I saw Keera ball her hand up into a fist and punch Rebel in the balls.
"GAH!!" Rebel yells while falling to the floor in pain. Keera sits up smirking. Her stomach then starts to growl
"Ill go make some food." Caine says while running into the kitchen.
"How you feeling?' I ask a very stupid question. Keera looks around.
"Good. wheres Cassidy?" She asks. "And can you find some sweats and shirt." Cad goes to look for clothes in the messy closet.
"Dont know where he ran to. Hes in cat form for a long time." Rebel replies.
"Okay." Cad reappears with underwear, a cowboy jersey, and cowboy sweat pants. All very big. "Cad where you get those." Keera asks.
~Keeras POV~
    Cad throws me underwear, a very big cowboys jersey, and oversized cowboy sweatpants. None belonging to me. "Cad where you get these at?" I ask.
"Cowboys locker room." Cad replies. I so dont feel like yelling at him, so ill just wear them for now. I try getting up making pain shoot up my body. I wince so I just stop. "Need help changing." I say.     Cad picks me up and Rebel puts the underwear and pants on. Cad sits me back down and places the jersey on. I look down and notice its from Tony Romo.
"Where are my other clothes." I ask wanting to make sure they are safe.
"Living room." Caine says holding a tray of food. Caine sets the tray down in my lap. Cream of brocolli soup, yum. I down it in 3 seconds. Yawning I lay back down falling asleep.
~Look into the owner of jerseys mind~
I walk to my locker to get my Jersey, What I find is a empty locker.
"Where the hell did my s**t go!" I yell.
"Oh some guy took them. Said they were going to a chick who was tortured." My teamate replied.
"And you just let him take my s**t." I yell.
"Yeah. Come on the girl was tortured, probably feeling like s**t. Stop being so self centered. Cheesh."
"Self centered. I am not being self- centered." I scream back.
"Yeah you are. Not like you dont have more at home. Plus he said he would give them back if she doesnt like them."
"Ughh, your so infurriating." I say in exasperation.
"I know. Dont you love it. haha you probably never going to see your sweats and jersey again." My teamate laughs while leaving. Guess im not training today. Always losing my s**t to some mysterious guy.



© 2010 Rayne


Author's Note

Rayne
I put the end POV for fun.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on April 2, 2010
Last Updated on April 2, 2010
Tags: Fantasy, Adventure, Sword and Sorcery, Undead, Necromancers, Elf, Drow, Orc, Ogre, magic, Paladin, Knight


Author

Rayne
Rayne

Hoagland , IN



About
I love to write stories and one day get the story I am writing published. I have been writing stories since i was 12 years old. I love reading other peoples work and giving them feedback. Want to kn.. more..

Writing
For Grandma For Grandma

A Poem by Rayne