My Angel

My Angel

A Chapter by Robin
"

My Cat

"

I have cat, and we have a connection , one of those rare meant to be type of meetings , my feline soulmate if you will. 

She originally  belonged to an ex -girlfriend I lived with and when I first met them, this cat ( along with the 3 other cats and a huge black lab ) ruled her kingdom with a quick paw . she was aloof , but so beautiful  .  I tried petting her , but she would run away - not to be touched and everyone in the house , except me , called her the "b***h" .  her name was Angel .

She ruled the house , she had her own food bowl , and a special litter box that was completely covered . She even knew how to put that Lab into her place .

One day I called her and she jumped into my lap and gave me that look, like well here I am , do something to make me happy . So, I began to scratch her ears , she loved it !  I found her secret spot and she began to purrr and purr , arching her back , stretching into her toes , enjoying the moment . Her grandson saw this and ran over , heard her purring away like a little motor boat that all cats do , and  proclaimed , MAAAA ! Angel ! She is Purrrr-ing , they all ran over and you would have thought I had pulled Excalibur from the stone , NO ONE had heard Angel purr - ever, and they all stood there chattering, "she is sitting in his lap, she is so happy, this is amazing" .  While as I was away at work, it was told that she would sleep on whatever piece of clothing I had in her reach, sometimes pulling clothes off the freshly done laundry to curl up in , much to the dismay of my Ex .

     When we broke up and I left , the cat went nuts , tearing up her house and furniture , I was given the ultimatum , come and get her or she was headed to the pound , I went and picked her up and immediately she began a relationship with my Mum becoming her Angel . She stills seeks her favorite T-shirt to sleep on, and has the house to herself and since she has lived happily ever after.  



© 2010 Robin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i looooooove this!!!!!! :)) looks like she that relationship was meant to be!

Posted 12 Years Ago


:D well, i'm fonder of dogs than of cats, but this story really made me smile :):)

Posted 13 Years Ago


It seems that "soulmates" is exactly what you two are. You and my oldest sister would hit it off. (She's the world's biggest cat-lover)

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
that's just brilliant..I have a cat just like her..wasn't mine either, chose me to..he would follow me to toddler group wait outside for three hours and walk me home..he is so special. I so know that bond made all the more special because you never own a cat..you have relationship with them..piss them off and they move out!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


pets

dogs be bone chompin'
knee humpin'
crotch sniffin' loverups
but cats
they be showing you
theys little pink a*s hole
like theys sees
out the f****n' thing



Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I LOVE it!~ cats definetly know what they want and know how to get it!~ what a delight!~ and people are always of the thought that cats are aloof and don't bond which is hogwash~ they are just more discerning and pick their people much more carefully than canines~ =)~

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

597 Views
6 Reviews
Added on August 23, 2010
Last Updated on August 26, 2010
Tags: Cat, destiny, fate, connection


Author

Robin
Robin

CA



About
I am a man , I breathe nature , I listen to the stars , I speak dream , music is my life blood , my words pour from my heart . I observe , my hands express . Feel my words , look as deeply into yo.. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Robin


Instinct Instinct

A Poem by Robin


Listening ~ Listening ~

A Poem by Robin