The Tale of Vinnie The Velociraptor

The Tale of Vinnie The Velociraptor

A Story by Mr Alednac
"

A prehistoric meanie makes friends with the most unlikeliest person

"

The Tale of Vinnie the Velociraptor


 

Once upon a time during the cretaceous period, there were many dinosaurs roaming the earth. Dinosaurs made up the majority of the population and there were all kinds of dinosaurs back then. There were carnivores and herbivores. Out of the herbivores were the biggest dinosaurs ever, the brontosaurus, triceratops, and many more. The herbivores were certainly the biggest, but the carnivores on the other hand were certainly the meanest. Carnivores only ate meat and herbivores only ate vegetation. Because of this carnivores had sharper teeth and could smell other animals from ten miles away. There was the mighty Tyrannosaurus Rex the king of the dinosaurs but there was also the velociraptors. They were small, quick, and very mean. But the meanest one of all was Vinnie. Vinnie was so mean that he would go and bully the other dinosaurs even his own cousins and family members. Until one day Vinnie was out roaming the mountain top while it was snowing. Vinnie loved the snow then all of a sudden there was an earthquake which made the ground split and Vinnie fell in was never seen again…. Until today.

In the state of Alaska lived a normal family, a mother a father and one child. The child was Frederick he was a young 10 year old boy but didn’t have any friends because he was blind. Frederick however had the greatest imagination ever and his parents read him many stories about all kinds of things but Frederick’s favorite thing was dinosaurs, even though he didn’t know how they looked like he could still see them in his mind. It was a cold winter’s day when all of a sudden was an earthquake which opened up the ground and out came Vinnie in a block of ice. The block of ice landed in Frederick’s backyard and as soon as it hit the ground it shattered the ice and Vinnie was free. Was he was awake he was very confused about this place and then saw Frederick. Vinnie decided to scared little Frederick by doing a famous velociraptor screech. Vinnie screeched out but didn’t scare the boy. Frederick heard him and said, “hey I know you! You’re a velociraptor! I noticed you from how you screamed.” Vinnie was confused and continued to try to scare Frederick but it just couldn’t work. Frederick was having the funniest times of his life he enjoyed the velociraptor yelling at him and gave him a hug. Vinnie was shocked, he didn’t know how to react then Frederick spoke, “you know I’ve never had friends before but I think you are the greatest, will you be my friend?” Vinnie started having feelings he had never felt before, his bad mood went away and he felt a sudden rush of warmth to his heart. Then Frederick said, “Yeah you can be my friend, I bet your hungry, here have some of my dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets.” Vinnie was delighted to have lunch with Frederick and they had become the best of friends.

 

The End

© 2014 Mr Alednac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so cute.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1448 Views
1 Review
Added on July 1, 2011
Last Updated on April 15, 2014
Tags: meanie, bully, dinosaur, chicken nuggets, velociraptor, childrens, cute, sweet, blind, sad, informative

Author

Mr Alednac
Mr Alednac

CA



About
I like to write scary stories, funny stories, and the occasional love poem. more..

Writing
Feelings Feelings

A Poem by Mr Alednac