Damn, I love you.

Damn, I love you.

A Story by Beck Louise

There are so many good things I could say about you. Millions, in fact. However, the most important things are these which I will write in this letter to you. The things that I love about you. 

I love the way you're impossibly proper, in your speech, in your dressing, in your attitudes. I love how you always laugh at me, when I intend to be funny, even if I'm not. And while we're on the subject, I love the way you laugh; Throwing your head back, and your mouth wide open. I love the way you hold the door open, and pull the chair out, and even help me down the last step of the staircase. I love the sparkle in your eyes, when you tell me you'll love me eternally. 

All of that is incomparable with the thing that I love most about you. I love the person I am when I'm with you. When I'm with you, my problems don't exist, how could they? they mean nothing when I look at you. I have no right to be unhappy when you're in my life, and so I'm not. You are the only person in the world who's ever seen the real me, because you're the only person I can really be me with. 

I love you, not only for who you are and all you give to me, but who you make me, because you make me the best version of myself. 

I love you, eternally.

© 2012 Beck Louise


Author's Note

Beck Louise
I haven't written for a while and this is the only thing I could come up with, but it's my feelings so...yeah

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very sweet

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beck Louise

11 Years Ago

thank you :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 8, 2012
Last Updated on November 8, 2012

Author

Beck Louise
Beck Louise

United Kingdom



About
I'm Beck. I'm a writer focusing on women's fictions, drama, and historical romance. I am active on this platform again as of March 2023, so please send any read requests and I will make sure I ge.. more..

Writing