Longing

Longing

A Story by Rebel Angel
"

When your alone and the one person you need you cant have.

"
How I long to feel my body pressed against his hard muscles. How i yern for the safety I feel locked in his arms. The burning desire to feel the heat transfer from his body to mine. To hear the soothing sound of his deep voice as he talks to me about anything. To feel his lips graze my head. To listen to the soft melody of his heart beat against my ear. To be able to curl up and cry knowign everything is ok. Nothing can penetrate that bubble of safety i feel when i am near him. Without him only lonilness and fear take hold. Fear of being seen crying, fear of being alone.
Tears flow loose in his absence, as i long for the feeling that comes with him to never end. I burry myself in his jumper his sent filling every limb of my body. The reminicance of home. There curled around that black jumper, I lay lifeless waiting for the next time he holds me. Longing for time to stop when he does.

© 2010 Rebel Angel


Author's Note

Rebel Angel
ok so was thinking of also maybe putting this into a bigger story but this kinda goes along with my blog i guess x

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

208 Views
Added on September 29, 2010
Last Updated on November 8, 2010

Author

Rebel Angel
Rebel Angel

Plymouth , United Kingdom



About
UK chick! Ok so i managed to lock ,myself out of my old acount which is good i guess coz this is a new start for me! so heres whats changed in Rebel Angels life. . . I'm eighteen and hapily engaged! Y.. more..

Writing