A Letter to Santa

A Letter to Santa

A Story by Red
"

A short and humorous story about a young girls Christmas list as well as a father's hangover. Enjoy.

"

A Letter to Santa

 

                A few Christmas’s ago, a young girl wrote a letter to Santa and gave it to her father so he could put it in the mailbox.

 

                Dear Santa,

                                I’m happy to say that I’ve been a very good girl this year and I can’t wait for you to come visit on Christmas. I’d really like a new doll, the kind that has hair that you can brush and change colors with water. I would also appreciate a new, pink bike. My friend Jessica has one just like it. And lastly, could you please get me the new movie about the talking horse. My friends told me it was really funny.

With lots of Love

Macy

 

                The next morning the girl ran down stairs to find her father lying on the floor with a santa suit along with multiple bottles of beer surrounding him. The only thing under the Christmas tree was an “I owe you” note attached to a letter from “Santa Claus.” Opening the letter, it read:

 

                Dear Macy,

                                I’m sorry to tell you that Santa wasn’t able to get you any of the things you wanted. Last night I drank a little too much egg nog before getting  your presents.  First, let me say that those dolls with the changing hair are over rated. I went to the store to pick one out, but I wanted to test it first to see if it really worked. I didn’t have any water so I had to improvise, and let’s just say the clerks at that place didn’t take to kindly to me sharing a little holiday cheer on her.  So after they tossed me out I went over to the movie store to find that horse movie you wanted, but I ended going to the wrong kind of movie store. The only horse movies I found were “Sea biscuits eighteen inch adventure” and “Found with the Wild.” So coming to your place I found the bike you wanted just lying on the sidewalk, so I took it, but Jessica’s parents got mad at Santa and called the police. After a few hours down at the station, your mommy bailed Santa out of jail. I promise next year to be better.

Merry Christmas,

Santa

© 2011 Red


Author's Note

Red
Happy Holidays Everyone

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lmao, very festive!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Happy Holidays, Jay. I really enjoyed this--it gave me a hearty chuckle.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I don't have anything constructive to say, but I like this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011

Author

Red
Red

Portland, OR



About
Well, I'm not sure what you want to know about me or if you even want to in the first place. If somebody does decide to read this then I guess I better say something. I was born in Washington (no, .. more..

Writing
Chase Chase

A Story by Red


From The Tower From The Tower

A Poem by Red