Deposits

Deposits

A Story by Reel Taulk
"

Mysterious Deposits

"

I toss and turn, life has me lost and concerned, so out of my sleep I rise, and in front of me I find a suprise. 9 concealed boxes, placed before me, but wait a minute this isn't christmas. So slowing I walk towards them and though hesitant I commence to open them. I go backwards and start with number 9, to my surprise everyone is empty right down to number one and it's packaging inside. I've search them thoroughly, come to find out on the outside rules as well as instructions are written for me. I've provided these 9 boxes, they seem empty but indeed it's quite the opposite. Filled with unlimited potential as well as opportunity, which must be earned.....No spoon feeding, regardless if it seem like you're being burned. What kind of sense is this, I'm beginning to feel quite disgusted! Their empty, how in the hell can they hold any kind of opportunity? Feeling disgusted, I begin to crumple----- destroy this letter, but instead I get the urge to read further. I hope you'll take every opportunity and place that which you must in each box accordingly. Just remember that the grass is not always greener, that hype is quite nice once it remains hype and in simplicity lies great opportunity! Here are a few suggestions, but the rest you'll have to come up with whether through a lead or your own instinct. Whether through family, friends or foe, believe it or NoT, but through these lie so much, including vast knowledge as well as a lethal gut. FYI: Also beware of mysterious deposits that don't seem fair, Isn't "normal" or maybe doesn't add up, you've done the math and it just doesn't add up. Try division, or maybe a bit of multiplication, numbers never lie neither hold any disguise.

***Number 1 will keep you grounded, it is your root your source as well as foundation.***

***Through 2 you will find discipline, awareness, consistence, respect and patience.***

***Implanted in 3 Is your destiny, but in time this will unwind once the process begins and steps are taken when you are certain.***

***In number 4 uncertainty and confusion will lie, but this is only evidence for you to know what is evident and in time open your eyes. ***

***Through number 5 you'll realize all that has been hidden, whether through deception or lies that you have been given.***

***As for number 6 it's all been fixed, consider this a new revelation... ConGratulaTions!!!***

***Number 7 is exclusive..... for you have completed that which you must thus far and will begin to live, attending graduation to move forward and void all past "situations".***

***Number 8 will deem you consistent...... an a achiever ready for greatness. You've accomplished so much and will not hesitate to continue, you've compiled a mean menu, opposite to what many thought was due to you. Through you're actions you've made them a believer through what you've conceived.***

***In number 9 loyalty lies from below as well as the skies. You will receive that which you must from every direction making you a priority with no exception!***

P.S. this is a prerequisite, do as you wish to exist. Opportunity knocking can only be welcomed once you adhere and perceive via the following. You are free to do that which you desire whether it consist of mis filling your boxes or carefully boxing all that you desire.


Vonda G. Nelson

© 2010 Reel Taulk


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
Added on July 7, 2010
Last Updated on July 7, 2010