30 things some women will do that may turn off a man

30 things some women will do that may turn off a man

A Poem by Reel Taulk
"

Things some women will do that will turn off a man

"

So I'm in the heart of Washington DC asking, bothering as well as inquiring from all the males that frequent Dupont Circle as well as the Logan circle neighborhood in search of answers. The key answers we women need to know. FYI: What behaviors do women possess that may just turn you off ..........

1. Being toooo Needy....... most males are repulsed by a woman that is too needy. Some admit that in the beginning of the relationship it will stroke their ego, make them feel wanted, but in the long run it becomes draining as well as a never ending task. A task to be there for you as well as themselves which can become non productive. A man loves a woman who takes the initiative, the initiative to figure things out, yes they love to be your captain save em, but also likes to see a woman who knows and if she doesn't know, wants to know!

2. I'll agree with this one--Not being expressive, say what you mean and mean what you say ladies. They love when you express yourself, in more ways than one. ***Wink*** ;-'

3. Oh no.....ladies men hate it when you're not Optimistic, not optimistic about the direction in which the relationship will go. The past doesn't always repeat itself, everyone deserves a fair chance. The benefit of the doubt! What happened in the past with Joe isn't necessarily going to happen with Rob, Micheal, or Justin. Let the past stay-----In ThE PaST! If you are out and about interacting as well as socializing and networking with people, give them the clean slate that they deserve until they give you a reason to look at them sideways.

4. Ok number 4 goes out to all the drama queens. The women that love to make a big deal out of nothing. Even though it may turn you on, your man doesn't get excited. Neither does it tickle his fancy. If you love drama sign up for some acting classes. Save the drama and extra excitement for the bedroom

5. Most men do not like a woman that is greedy or always wanting....something! Having your hand extended every hour on the hour makes everything sour. Well not all women will agree with this, but I am guessing a man on a budget is not qualified to meet your needs at your beck or call.

6. Ladies being neatly dressed is definitely a plus. Leave the raga muffin wear for later on in the "relationship".

7. Physical fitness we all love to witness. Men are turned off by a woman that is out of shape. Wouldn't it benefit us both in knowing I am looking great for me as well as my better half. Just knowing that their better half is aiming to maintain health and is physically fit is a plus!

9. Being a pig does not give you points of any kind. A sloppy home means as well as says so much. Most men say if they enter a woman's house and it is sloppy, 9 times out of ten they wont eat from her........ they say that cleanliness is next to Godliness!

10. No slouching, bad posture is a sign of insecurity. All men love to see and be with a confident woman.

11. Sam says to see a woman biting her nails is repulsive. He can only imagine all of the germs that she is depositing into her mouth. Biting ones nails is also a sign of insecurity and a nervous reck! ....yuk such a turn off.

12. Messy hair, why wouldn't you care how you look in public? Most men say having a neat dew makes you look angelic.

13. Trevor says that Lies, deceit and deception is a major turn off. If that is what you do, do it. But don't get caught because not only will he be repulsed but he will dump you as fast as yesterdays trash.

14. Trevor also says a woman that has no self respect does not deserve to be respected. Why would he waste his time respecting you when you don't respect yourself. Ok, I'm gonna agree with you on this one Trev, but know that it is a two way street hun! Respect yourself before you reck yourself girls. Believe it or not but men are actually looking to see if you have respect for self.

15. ***Major Turnoffs*** Impulsive behavior---Crazy behavior--- Too Emotional and mood swings--- These behavior say there is just too much going on, too much baggage. Something most men can't handle and say that can damage a relationship before it goes anywhere.

16. Fe say he is immediately turned off when a woman get attached too quickly. Especially after he has had sex with her. Fe says that he doesn't like females who equate having sex means the beginning of a committed relationship. Fe say's that it turns him off to know that females don't know the difference between him using them or him treating them being decent

17. A smoker is a turn off to Joe, being that it's not healthy, the scent that lingers is disgusting as well as not lady like.

18. Travis says Loud women are definitely a turn off to him. From past experience women that are loud usually want to be seen and heard by everyone. No tact, class or scruples

19. When a guy makes them mad, don’t remain a lady, no class. regardless of the situation still must remain calm, make a big scene or puli yelling and screaming does not resolve the problem.

20. Brandon feels women should leave a little bit to the imagination, they tend to reveal too much too soon. Even though most shapely woman share the same attributes please leave a bit to the imagination, it makes the encounter more exciting.

21. Eric hates being given an ultimatum, why when you could just talk about it. When a woman continuously is giving Ultimatums, she usually interested in anyone's feelings but her own. Control and desater is written all over this kind of relationship

22. Selfishness- she cant think about me....all of her attention is on her and I have to question exactly what is this relationship about.

23. Eric hates it when a woman is not willing to try new things. Maybe plan a different type of vacation, something adventurous, something new and exciting that both can experience for the first time together.

24. A woman who doesn't value education...Eric feels every woman she should always want to advantage of every learning experience whether it is formal or informal.

25. Arrogance as well as being prude or stuck up is not a plus neither attractive. David says, it may attract some men, but not the majority.

26. Too much attitude is rude as well as negative. Paul feels that he is too positive to entertain negativity. I look on the bright side

27. Blah, Blah, Blah yappers.....ShUT iT! Jeremy is adamant about dating anyone that talks to much, he says it reminds him of his uncles marriage. He said his wife constant yapping drove him as well as her husband crazy.

28. Ladies can you commit to your plans, or would you rather selfishly tie up someone's night and have them believe that you will be entertaining them for the evening. Being the backup man does not sit well with anyone, especially if the really like you and want to get to know you. Barry feels if the "real deal" stands you up, then he may not be the real deal after all

29. Jeremy says stupidity is not attractive at all, if he senses stupidity he runs as if being chased. He runs for the hills never to see her again. He doesn't stick around to find out if it is an act or not, or has a reason behind it. A smart woman immediately gets his attention as well as turns him off

30. Last but not least most men don't like when you aren't fair. They don't like when the exchange in the relationship isn't balanced. Every time a man turns around he is doing everything. Everything like picking you up, paying for the bill, always opening the door (and never hearing thank you). You never fight fair, hold grudges and immaturity is your best asset who wants to entertain this madness? Absolutely no one! Although you will end up lonely, no man wants to be miserable or experience this experience.

Vonda G. Nelson

© 2010 Reel Taulk


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
Added on July 22, 2010
Last Updated on July 22, 2010

Author

Reel  Taulk
Reel Taulk

NYC, NY



Writing
Deposits Deposits

A Story by Reel Taulk


Home Home

A Poem by Reel Taulk