Severed Letter

Severed Letter

A Story by Radad Ibn Nasir
"

A letter to an influenced escapist.

"

Dear Real Life Person who Exists,

I may bear within this letter less of myself than I would like to share. It is not any easy matter to believe and accept or dissent without the open communication necessary. There is only so much a person can do with Our Lord’s permission, knowing that there is clear unknowing so vast and He knows that which is best. I bear witness that I have given you the best of myself, to my abilities, that of half the code of religion that resides in me, yet unfulfilled. I attest that whatsoever you may find difficult in me to understand is that, by your own hand, which you have disregarded due to its level of requisite inquest. You have equally resisted in favor of the easy route whispered by those who have traveled it with regret, when in fact the route in which we had first began upon was much brighter with purer intention and through time has unfocused through immoderation and privatized counsels with those pleasured by egomania and physical instances of prestige and acknowledgement . How many times I have relented in your favor.. For His pleasure. What is appreciation? Certainly not what you have conveyed to me. Lies I watched you perpetuate. Abandonment, I felt it suffocate. My still open gate. My you must wait. My I still need to find my own sense of state. My too young to generate. My my my.. what if it’s too late?

Love,
      A slave who shall accommodate.

© 2014 Radad Ibn Nasir


Author's Note

Radad Ibn Nasir
Love never fails. The hand puts forth what the tongue thinks the heart is feeling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on October 14, 2014
Last Updated on October 14, 2014
Tags: Left

Author

Radad Ibn Nasir
Radad Ibn Nasir

Youngstown, OH



About
A voice without a canvas is just an echo heard throughout time. Sometimes children ask me to play, so I play. The elderly beckon with wisdom and I syphon. I think I was born an expression... I hav.. more..

Writing