Inferred Resurrection

Inferred Resurrection

A Poem by Radad Ibn Nasir

Upon my breaking from sleep i shout a silent torrent of praise to the powerful.
The dawn does quake into the stage of sight by the might of the most powerful.
i wrong myself if i forget you light upon light for how right is your guidance from night!
Song is for words but slow breaths that stretch sounds of connection save me from the grave.

Ever living inheritor who gives rise to my sense of tries that are tried for lessons wise.
Ever living compeller who sides on the tides of just reason and waves in the seasons.
Ever living expander who hears cries from the tortured by lies and governs all low and high.
Ever living exalter who shapes the time of knowing and creates palaces for those going.

Hearer provide your judgment true for those whose journey makes it past the bridge.
Bestower the secrets of that which is hidden and manifest and make it the last test.
Protect her and him who seek not the dark waters of sin for fire burns stained long after.
Resore her and him who reap deeds of good fortune and raise them to a kingdom promised.

Peace in abundance graciously granted.
Forgiveness in security witholding arrogance.
Subtle majestic responses witness planted.
Enrichment gathering all sufficient patience.

© 2011 Radad Ibn Nasir


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on September 5, 2011
Last Updated on September 5, 2011

Author

Radad Ibn Nasir
Radad Ibn Nasir

Youngstown, OH



About
A voice without a canvas is just an echo heard throughout time. Sometimes children ask me to play, so I play. The elderly beckon with wisdom and I syphon. I think I was born an expression... I hav.. more..

Writing