invisable

invisable

A Chapter by Artic the Fallen

Artic stared down at the plate of what they called food and grimaced, looking up at the others wondering who in their right mind would eat this.

 

All of them. All of them except for her. He hardly ever saw her eat. That really pretty girl, the only one who really ever looked at him. She stared down at the plate with a faraway look on her face, she did this alot.

 

Standing he left his plate and walked from one end of the eating area to the other, where she sat alone. Sitting on the oppisite bench as her he smiled a pleasent smile that he only ever used when he wanted something from someone, "What are you thinking?"

 

She smiled weakly, almost sadly, but didn't answer.

 

Artic's smile fell slightly, "Hello? Are you there?" He asked, still trying to keep his pleasent tone.

 

Slowly she shook her head, "No I'm not."

 

His smile left completely and he glared at her, "Well are you going to answer my question or not?"

 

"I'm thinking about leaving."

 

He raised an eyebrow, "A family finally adopted you then?"

 

She looked up at him and sighed deeply, "Do you like to keep tabs on everyone here? You've never really spoken to me before, so why now?"

 

"Because you've been here almost as long as I have." He lied. He honestly didn't know why he'd come over to talk to her. "Besides we've talked before haven't we?"

 

She stared at him, "Not really. You only spoke with me when we were partners for the trip to the beach, and even then you ignored me for the most part. You acted like I was invisable."

 

"No I didn't."

 

"You don't even know my name." She said, her tone cold.

 

He scowled, suddenly seeing why she'd not been adopted before, "If that is how you talk with everyone I can see why you have yet to be adopted."

 

"Do you throw rocks at everyone who gets adopted instead of you?" She asked.

 

He didn't relpy.

 

"You should leave now. I want to be left alone." She said coldly.

 

Fuming he shoved her plate from the table and stood turning on his heel, he left the room. What the hell is wrong with her! Stupid girl.

 



© 2008 Artic the Fallen


Author's Note

Artic the Fallen
lemme know what you think. ignore grammer and possible spelling errors for now.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good. I like seeing Artic's reactions to other people. There's one spot where it seems a bit repetitious, but other than that this is fantastic writing. I'm looking forward to more.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 22, 2008


Author

Artic the Fallen
Artic the Fallen

Bellingham, WA



About
Very into Dragons and Vampires. I've been writting off and on since I was ten. Always had three very specific characters in my book, didnt matter how many times I changed the story. My book is very od.. more..

Writing
Punish Punish

A Chapter by Artic the Fallen