Sector 247-Chapter 2

Sector 247-Chapter 2

A Chapter by Caleb Robinson
"

The world has changed. The American government has crashed, and in it's place are 300 small sectors. All have different laws, all have different leaders, all are corrupt

"
     "Xander, quickly, hide the radios!" Mrs. Middle commanded urgently.
     This was not the first time Xander had been in a police raid. Yes, a raid, not a search.
Xander grabbed up the radios in his arms and ran back into Mrs. Middle's bedroom, he moved the woden nightstand aside, opened a small hatch, and threw all of the radios quickly inside. Tilia came in shortly after and threw in a small purse and other random valuables. Xander closed the hatch shut and slid the nightstand back.
     "Oh dear!" Mrs. Middle said to the Decks (police) on the other side of the door, "I really ought to get a new lock, I always have trouble with this one!" she said, pretending to fumble with the complicated lock. Soon she opened it.
     "Step aside," said one of the Decks. He stepped in and looked around. He nodded to his two partners. They walked in and began rummaging through the obvious places to hid valuables; desk drawers, toy chests, ect.
     "In here!" shouted one of the men. The rest all ran to join him.  They laughed aloud when they found it. Under the  bed was a small case, and inside where 2500 New Dollars (about 50 Euros). This was a good find. The men divided it amongst themselves, 1000 to their leader, and 750 to the other two.
    Then, they left.
    Mrs. Middle could see the puzzled look on the Xander's face. "Xander," she said, "what do you do when you find something?"
    Realization dawned on him, "You stop looking for it," he said with a grin.
    "Thank God it was only the Decks!" Tilia exclaimed with relief, "at least it wasn't-" she was cut off by Mrs. Middle.
    "Tilia! Do not speak of this!"
    Xander frowned, confused. He decided to let it go.
    "I should be going now," he said.
    He began to walk toward the window. This was where he routinely exited from, it was a much fast way to his house.
    He stopped before he opened the window. He cocked his head to the side and frowned. There was someone laying on the roof about a 100 or so meters away. He squinted to get a better look. Just then, he saw a flash come from something just in front of the man. His eyes widened.
    "Get-" before he was able to finish the sentence, the window exploded into pieces of glass.


© 2012 Caleb Robinson


Author's Note

Caleb Robinson
I like this one quite a bit =D please comment!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another hooking ending! Can't wait for more

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 19, 2012
Last Updated on March 19, 2012
Tags: science fiction, adventure, teens, guns, slow motion, action, parkour


Author

Caleb Robinson
Caleb Robinson

Chengu, Sichuan, China



About
I am 14 years old, I love to write (seems obvious) I usually write action or fiction, but at times I will write comedy. more..

Writing