The Psychopath's Ravings

The Psychopath's Ravings

A Story by Alec

Hello? Are you there? Are you comfy? Are you captive? Are you alive? Are you dead? No, you're alive, I don't see glazing in your eyes. Don't you worry, I'll be brief. I only speak to speak to you, but why else would I be speaking, unless to myself. But if I was by myself and there was no one to talk to then I would be alone and you couldn't be here. So you're here, you must be, how else could you be here. Are you real? Are you imaginary? No you must be real, my imaginations don't bear me this long. You're here, and you're captive. Why are you captive? Oh right, I tied you. I killed you. No wait, you're not dead, I don't see glazing in your eyes. You needed help? Don't worry, I'll help you. Wait no, I tied you, I'm not supposed to help. But you are captive here right? Wait, you can't speak. Are you mute? No wait, I tied you, that's right...
Do you have questions? Are you confused? Well? Are you? Answer me d****t! TELL ME! Oh wait, I tied you, that's right. You're my victim. Or am I you're victim? Did you tie me? No, I tied you. You had questions? Well did you? Why won't you tell me? TELL ME DAMN YOU! Oh wait, I tied you. That's right...
Do you think I'm insane? I think I'm insane. Or am I sane and your the one lost? Lost? Are you lost little boy? Or are you a girl? Are you lost? Lost? Oh yes, I'm the lost one. I'm insane. Do you know why I'm insane? Know? Know? What do I know, I'm insane. Inside of Sane. What a lovely place, Sane. Beautiful this time of year. Does Sane have coconuts? Wait, "nuts..." I'm the one nuts! That's right...
Are you dead? Yes you're dead. You won't mind if I take these fingers would you? A pink piggy, a ring rest, a dirty bird. Oh your awake! You're alive! You were dead but now your alive! Here have these back, I didn't mean to take them from the nasty living. They don't want to stay on, were you mean to them? Did you hurt these poor little things? Of course you did. You're a monster! How dare you! A monster must be slain! off with your hand you demon! Off with your arm! A pike in your thigh! A Knife through your side! A spike past your eye! Oh wait, that would kill you. That's right...
Are you dead? No you're just sleeping. I don't know how you can sleep, with a hole in you head. A hole in your head? That's what they would say: "You have a hole in your head." And they would laugh. Laugh? Are you laughing at me? DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH AT ME! Oh wait, you're dead, you can't laugh. That's right...

© 2014 Alec


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

As a demonstration piece for madness it is perfect. The only thing I would desire to see added is a few more words to allow the reader to be gradually drawn in, seduced and captured by the madness and the act of discovering the insanity. But, that's just greedy me talking. It still is a perfect illustration of a mad killer.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Alec

9 Years Ago

Please never hold back suggestions! I'm always looking for how to improve, and loving hearing and co.. read more
I was stunned reading this. I don't even have words to tell you. Just. woah.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on November 20, 2014
Tags: psycho, killer, trapped, trap, Insanity, babbling, babble, prison, murder, dark, crazy, insane

Author

Alec
Alec

AL



About
I do not feel I am a particularly special writer. I am a happy person who likes to look at the positive sides of life, though most my writings take the blunt force of any negative energy I might have... more..

Writing
Tell the World Tell the World

A Poem by Alec