God Forgives, But...

God Forgives, But...

A Poem by Joseph - Michael
"

After learning so many things about the angels, this is what I believe.

"

 

God Always Has Something To Forgives

But The Angels Have Nothing To Give

For Everything That We All Have Lived

 

We All Have Something That Are So Precious

Which Made The Angels Feel So Jealous

Strong Enough To Know The Sin Of Envious

 

Sang Right After They Started The Hums

Felt Everything When They're Feeling Numb

Dared To Dream Which They Cannot Sum

 

With Our Secrets That Never Been Told

Along With The True Values Of Our Souls

Everything We Hide, They Already Know

 

Still, We're Stuck With Many Of The Hesitations

Asking For The True Divines Of The Salvations

Willing To Risk With The Cost Of The Damnations

 

As For The God, We're Already Forgiven

To The Angels, We're Already Forsaken

At The End, Nothing Will Ever Be Forgotten

 

© 2013 Joseph - Michael


Author's Note

Joseph - Michael
I know that it may sound kind of scary when the angels will not do anything to help us, but that's what I believe; We all have to help ourselves.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Very good. I love spiritual poems. This is a deep one. Yes, the angels, and God, do know everything, we cannot hide from him. One thing I disagree upoon is that in the end it won't be forgotten. Every decision we make now, will effect us in the afterlife. But we can call upon God now to help wash us clean, and h elp us to be stronger. But then again, i could have misinterpreted it. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews


Remarkable. You're a very unique poet to say the least.

But remember, there are angels who would help us...

and they're known, as

Guardians.



-Dream

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm not very familiar to the Bible.But I did like this poem.You definitely have a point in saying that we are supposed to help ourselves.I think the rhyme scheme is great!!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Life is so precious, yes? I feel sad that I waste so much of it, not really living when I read this. I like the change in the last stanza with the last line. It works well. Best wishes.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Very thought provoking.... I loved the flow to this poem... your rhyme was great... It was a great thought provoking piece, which means it's a great write lol... Great Job!

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Thought-provoking, which is why we write, right? I agree that everyone has to accept responsibility for their own lives, but I also like to believe that we got a boost now and then by unseen forces.

My favorite part:
With Our Secrets That Never Been Told
Along With The True Values Of Our Souls
Everything We Hide, They Already Know

Very Nice!



Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I completely disagree as the Bible does send Angels to help people, Raphael (in the Catholic Bible), Gabriel, Michael. I think they help us all the time. The Bible says we meet angels unaware. I think the angels can only do what we really allow them to do and what God allows.

Regardless of our disagreement I like your poem. You have some great lines and is really comes across like a song. Great work.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think this is a powerful piece of writing and you should keep it up.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I personally don't believe in Angels or things like that, but this was a great poem!
You should always believe in yourself, after all, when you get right down to it, who else will help you?!

I really, really loved the last stanza; it brings home the point you're making and sums up the whole piece beautifully! Excellent work!


Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like it. Pretty much like a wake up call to reality. =] Good job.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Each and everyone of us is an individual, and believes what he/she thinks is right out of experiences perhaps. One of our human basic rights in my opinion.

However your poem is very well done. Reading only the last words of every three lines could make a poem of a special sort. This is amazing.


With Our Secrets That Never Been Told

Along With The True Values Of Our Souls

Everything We Hide, They Already Know


That's my favorite paragraph ...

Thought provoking!




Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

950 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 21, 2008
Last Updated on November 19, 2013

Author

Joseph - Michael
Joseph - Michael

Detroit, MI



About
I'm no one special. I'm just a single father in the MMA training to kill the anger and the personal pain in order to move on. Whenever I'm not busy, even with the damn procrastination issue, I try my .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..