How the Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market Has Witnessed Substantial Growth in Coming Years?

How the Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market Has Witnessed Substantial Growth in Coming Years?

A Story by Pramod Arya
"

From $40.1 million in 2020, the Hong Kong wound dressing market size is projected to increase to $70.6 million by 2030, at a 6.0% CAGR between 2021 and 2030.

"

The COVID-19 pandemic has affected the Hong Kong wound dressing market negatively as the lockdowns confined people inside their homes. This led to a major reduction in the incidence of road accidents and injuries among school and college students. In the same way, the closed surgery departments resulting in a low incidence of surgical wounds, thereby further pushing down the demand for wound dressing products.


Browse report overview and detailed TOC at Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market Demand Forecast 


In the coming years, the advanced bifurcation will witness the faster growth in the Hong Kong wound dressing market, within the type segment. Advanced wound dressings allow for rapid healing, temperature and moisture control around the wound, gaseous exchange, infection inhibition, and tissue regeneration.


The chronic wounds bifurcation held the larger share in the application segment of the Hong Kong wound dressing market in the past. Such wounds are long lasting and difficult to treat, which is why they require frequent changes of the dressing, preferably advanced dressing.


In the near future, the Hong Kong wound dressing market, under the end user segment, will be dominated by the hospitals & specialty clinics category. As such medical facilities employ experienced professionals and boast advanced equipment, people, especially trauma and burn victims, prefer them for getting their wounds dressed.


The pharmacies category generated the highest revenue in the Hong Kong wound dressing market historically, based on distribution channel. Being dedicated to pharma and other healthcare-related products, pharmacies offer a wide variety of traditional and advanced dressings for wounds.

Key Findings of Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market Report


Advanced dressings remain more popular in Hong Kong

Most people using wound dressings for chronic wounds

Rising diabetes incidence strong driver for market

Increasing healthcare spending offering lucrative opportunities

Hospitals and specialty clinics are largest end users in market

Most consumers purchasing wound dressings from pharmacies

© 2021 Pramod Arya


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on October 20, 2021
Last Updated on October 20, 2021
Tags: Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market, Hong Kong Wound Dressing Market , Growth

Author

Pramod Arya
Pramod Arya

Noida, UP, India



About
About P&S Intelligence P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plin.. more..

Writing