Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ReturnToSender
"

Just the beginning.

"
Watching with a deep brown stare, Cole swayed from foot to foot; the lights in the dim club and the heavy bass making his head pound like a kick drum. 
He squinted and tried to make out who's body was who's in the sea of hips, breasts and groping hands. It was carnage out there; the thought made the left side of his mouth lift. It wasn't even close to carnage. Carnage he'd already witnessed. Unless someone was bleeding from their eyes, rolling in flames or crushing someone else's wind pipe with their bare hands, it wasn't carnage... Looked pretty close, however. 
His dark black eyes shifted to the right and his head lifted as he took her in; a slim red head with dazzling blue eyes and beautiful long legs sauntered her way over with the grace of a swan. Sweat glistened on her pale skin and curly tendrils stuck to her neck. She was the most magnificent mess he had ever seen. 
Tilting his head as she closed the space between them, he smiled at the fact that he stood almost two inches taller than she did; he liked them small. 
Placing his hands on her waist, he feasted his eyes on her body; narrow shoulders, long slender neck, pronounced collar bones... and that was just the first thing he saw. Moving down he made sure to commend the rest of her beauty. His eyes moved back up, slow and lustful. 
"You're quite a beauty, love." His voice was raspy and low and enticing. He watched her lips move as she smiled showing a set of beautiful, straight teeth. Perfect. 
She raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck practically hanging from his body like dead weight as her head lolled to the side. The irony tickled him a little. 
"Why you laughing?" Her voice was sickly sweet and very innocent sounding, though the look she gave from below her lashes screamed different. 
"Because you're perfect for the job my dear." He watched as the confusion registered and creased her pretty features. He waited to see if she could think of anything herself. Bingo. 
Giggling like a naughty school girl she bit her lip and raised on her tip toes to whisper into his ear. "You gonna give me a treat?" Her breath wreaked of blue alco-pops and cocktails. She had been drinking for a good long while. Perfect. 
"Yes love. If you're a good girl." Closing his eyes he breathed in the scent of her 20 dollar perfume mixed with other peoples perspiration and sighed. 
"I'm a really good girl... will I like my treat?" 
Laughing against her throat, he shook his head. "Not likely." 
Feeling her pulse spike, he pulled her firmly against his body and bit down into her soft flesh. She began to struggle but unable to fathom what was going on, she wasn't quick enough. Her body limp in his arms, he relaxed and enjoyed the taste of her blood that little bit more. 


© 2012 ReturnToSender


Author's Note

ReturnToSender
Please, any advice is welcomed with open arms and a warm heart :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on December 30, 2012
Last Updated on December 30, 2012
Tags: vampires, fiction, fantasy, nightclub


Author

ReturnToSender
ReturnToSender

United Kingdom



About
I'm not going to give my name, so people on here can just call me Jasu. It's a variation of my name in a way. I'm 17 years old, 5 ft 3" and very reserved. I like people who really try to know a .. more..

Writing