One Night

One Night

A Story by Reverie
"

Sometimes we have loved and we have lost and then we starts to believe; it's okay. ...

"

ONE NIGHT

He invited me to his home for special date I was dressed in red lace dress which he gifted me and insisted to wear on this special night. I knocked on the door, the door opened he was standing right behind the door with rose in his hand. I always find him handsome but, that night I lost in his sparkling eyes. He gave me the rose and stood over there like a gentleman he was dressed in blue check shirt with denim jean, he was appealing to me, his smell drives me crazy. He was whole new person for me that night, I am seeing his different side, a romantic side where he make me feel like ‘his lady’, although we were dating for an year but that night was something special to me.

 

A small table was decorated with food, strawberries, pastry cream and red wine. He lightens up the vanilla candles and another blue orchid’s bouquet was waiting for me. This is first time that I can’t bear even a one table distance from him so I leaned towards him and closes my eyes and I felt his warm touch on my lips. The pleasant aroma and melodious songs makes me forget everything outside the world, he asked me for dance and after finishing our wine we danced a little while looking into each other soul tries to hide our feelings and our love for each other, he put black silk cloth around my eyes and hold me even tighter, his arm was around my waist and I can hear his heartbeats and he came close to me that he can feel my running breathe this is the moment where I felt that I am in love and suddenly I can’t feel him anymore, I opened my eyes it was dark all around and a dim yellow light is peeping out from a another room. The white silk dress lying on the bed with a note-“  I want to show my love to you I want to feel you inside out and make love, so if you let me I’ll prove it you I will be one of the best decision you have ever made” I fell for him little more and when I came back in white gown he was standing with our anniversary chocolate cake and now this is my turn to make my man feel special. I want to show him that he has not been loved before. I want him to feel, with one kiss, how I can make love to soul for eternity.

 

We cut the cake together and then I pulled his shirt collar and looked deep into his eyes, he was smiling. He was smiling even as we kissed and kissed again. There is no better taste as someone else’s peaceful smile in your mouth. I was running my hands through his hairs and took his shirt off.  He wraps his hands around my waist, starts biting over my neck there I got little hickey soon we undress each other. We saw each other naked for the first time. I was nervous so i tried to cover my body then he came close to me took me to the bed. He got aroused , we started making out and the intensity is too much that we both cant handle it any long. I admitted that I want him more.  He entered in me for the first time, he was big but I loved the pain it was pretty amazing. It was the first time I felt truly sexy. We went through a few positions until I ended up on top of him. We slept into each other arms feeling the warmth of each other’s body.

 

I woke up next morning  with all the delightful memories we had last night and my eyes were only looking for him all over the room. He disappeared , the truth which I wasn’t ready to accept.  It was the most painful goodbye that never said and never explained!

 

 

“LOVE is like gambling. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where you going to end up next day. It could work out good or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of dice. “

© 2018 Reverie


Author's Note

Reverie
What do you think about LOVE ?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on September 28, 2018
Last Updated on September 28, 2018
Tags: #relationship, #love, #onenight, #night, #separation, #hurt, #romance, #special, #him, #story, #makinglove, #first, #sex

Author

Reverie
Reverie

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
A profound personality and a confused worm. more..

Writing
Why not him? Why not him?

A Story by Reverie