Chapter 19- The End

Chapter 19- The End

A Chapter by Rhonda

   "Come on! It's time to go!" Mama yelled from the kitchen. Mary and I were in my room getting ready to go to Rabat. Rabat was Morocco's capital. It had a bunch of stores and fun places to go to.

   "Coming!" I shouted back. We finally got ready and walked to the kitchen.

   "Finally! We've been waiting for you two. Now come on!" Mama rushed us through the door and into Aunt Sherry's rental car. It was amazing that it could fit six people in there. Mama sat in the passenger seat and Aunt Sherry decided to drive. Roseana and Liona sat in the middle back. Mary and I sat in the back back.

   "Maybe you should drive Jirna. You know the way." Aunt Sherry suggested.

   "Good idea." They then switched seats. "Could I play music in here?"

   "Sure." Aunt Sherry replied.

   "What album did you bring Mama?" I asked.

   "I brought two. Ya Salam by Nancy Ajram and Habeat by Sherine." she replied.

   "Awesome." She put in Nancy's first. I was truely a big fan of her.

   "What do you think of thr album, Ah W Noss?" Mary asked.

   "I never knew that you listened to Arabic music. I love that album. What about you?"

   "I love it very much. It brings back good memories. I listened to Amr Diab around then too."

   "What happened? I mean like what kind of memories?"

   "My first crush. His name was Nick. He had brown hair and brown eyes. We ended up together, but not for along time. I broke up with him."

   "Oh."

   "So, you really like Majd, huh?"

   "Yeah. We had a break up before. He cheated on me. He really regreted it though. He saved my life."

   "How?"

   "I got hung from our mom and dad. Majd found me after ten minuetes from it."

   "How sweet."

   "He got me Mustafa too."

   "Mustafa's very cute. Is Majd your first boyfriend you've ever had?"

   "Yeah. The kiss was awesome."

   "Where was it?"

   "The beach. What was even better was that it was at sunset."

   "Perfect place and perfect time. I have a question. Can we write eachother after I'm gone?"

   "Sure. When I go to America, I'll e-mail you. Who knows how many places I'll be going."

  

   "I'll get it!" I called from the living room. Someone had knocked on the door. When I opened the door, no one was there. I looked down and saw an envelope on the ground. It had my name on it.

   "Who was it?" Mama asked me after I came back in.

   "I don't know. I just saw an envelope."

   "Open it!" Mary said.

   "Ok." I started to open it. It had a note ad I read it to myself.

   " Lina,

       What you find in here will make you happy. :)

                                    Majd"

   I looked more in the envelope and saw a ticket. I yelled when I saw what the ticket was for. It was for a Nancy Ajram concert. I saw that we were in the front row. Then, I saw another note.

   " You were happy, huh? I kept the other ticket for me. Also, I have another surprise. You'll see at the time of the concert."

   "Nice!" I screamed.

   "You're lucky!" Mary said. I was happy that day. I was happy that I was safe in my own hme, had great friends, and had an awesome boyfriend. My life was simply amazing.



© 2010 Rhonda


Author's Note

Rhonda
sorry that you had to wait for so long. i was wondering what i should name this. i was thinking "a girl's life in morocco". also, should i make a sequel?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on July 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 27, 2010


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm 13. I love to write and I love Arabic music and culture. No, my avatar is not a photo of me! It's a photo of my favorite singer, Nancy Ajram! Yes, I am American! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rhonda


Loneliness Loneliness

A Poem by Rhonda