Tuesday, Semptember 18

Tuesday, Semptember 18

A Chapter by Rhonda

   I met a friend on Facebook today. Well, she's not really my best friend yet because we just met. She's really nice. Her name's Aisha. She's fourteen and lives in Alexandria, Egypt. She was so cool. Her sixteen year old brother, Mahmoud, also talled to me.

   They explained to me about their religion, Islam. When they asked me what I was, they were shocked. I told them that if God did exist, He sucks because he brings sadness. They replied saying that He brings it because it will benefit people. I don't get that at all. How could it possibly benefit someone? Beats me.

   When Mahmoud logged off, I told her about my life. She said that if I did drugs in Egypt, it would be very frowned upon. Whatever.

  

  



© 2011 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A short chapter. But you said a lot. Sometime people don't realize the damage they will do to themselves with drugs and alcohol. A powerful chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 26, 2011
Last Updated on April 26, 2011


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm 13. I love to write and I love Arabic music and culture. No, my avatar is not a photo of me! It's a photo of my favorite singer, Nancy Ajram! Yes, I am American! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rhonda


Loneliness Loneliness

A Poem by Rhonda