Thursday, September 20

Thursday, September 20

A Chapter by Rhonda

   I decided to go to tutoring. I had a dream last night that convinced me. I was in this desert. It was sunny, but I couldn't tell if it was hot. I was standing all alone, but after a minute, this man came up to me. His whole body, but his hands, were covered from a white sheet.

   "Aisha, what are you doing?" he aked. I looked around to see if there was another girl near.

   "Who's Aisha?"

   "You are Aisha." I noticed that he spoke in an accent that I've never heard before.

   "My name's Beth."

   "No, you are Aisha, Bethany."

   "What? I don't understand."

   "You will know what I am talking about soon."

   "How soon?"

   "Only he knows. Why do you not want to be tutored?"

   "Wait, how do you know this?"

   "He tells me."

   "Well, I just don't think that I'll become successful."

   "You do not know the future, only he does."

   "Who's this 'he'?"

   "Get tutoring. If you want to follow the right path, you will take this opportunity." he started to walk off.

   "Wait!" I yelled. He turned around. "Who's this 'he'?"

   He laughed a little. "You will find out soon enough"

   I walked into Mr.Smith's office first thing in the morning. I told him that I changed my mind and asked him to call my mom and tell her that.

   "You still get one lunch detention for storming out unexcused yesterday." he said.

   "About that, I'm sorry. That was wrong of me to do."

   "Woah!" he started to smile. "You literally changed over night."

   "I guess I have." I smiled with him.

 

  



© 2011 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think the story has been interesting so far. I cant wait to read more!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sometime extra study time can be fun. I like the way you set-up the story. Tutoring is rarely fun. A very good ending to a excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 14, 2011
Last Updated on May 14, 2011


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm 13. I love to write and I love Arabic music and culture. No, my avatar is not a photo of me! It's a photo of my favorite singer, Nancy Ajram! Yes, I am American! more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Rhonda


Loneliness Loneliness

A Poem by Rhonda