Sixth Sense

Sixth Sense

A Story by Rhianne Ney
"

he predicted what will happen to her

"
    12:25 pm, we were sitting on the swing, you were smiling as you picked up a black cat gently cuddling it in your lap. It's fur enchanted you that you were disappointed when it suddenly jumped away so you followed it. Almost running to the street that a speeding car hit you. Blood splashes along the road, my stomach churning and I wanted to throw up.
  I woke up at exactly 12:05 wondering if what I foresee is true, you visited me. We went to the park to the swing... I suddenly remembered my dream. I grabbed your hand and you looked at me confused I pulled you to the overpass and you slipped and fall dying once again.
  12:30 pm, I woke up, sweat covered. I checked the time and rushed to where you are. You greeted me as usual with a smile. The black cat was once again on your lap, it jumps and you follow it. Time moves so fast as I pushed you away so I'll be the one hit by the speeding car. I looked back at you, you were shocked, I smiled and whispered, 'I saved you from dying because of my sixth sense'

© 2013 Rhianne Ney


Author's Note

Rhianne Ney
i think this is more of a retelling.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well ,i guess you were running with the story line. though i liked the story. and yeah a nice title

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow. Just wow. Now I've got to look this up.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

Alright. I will ASAP
Rhianne Ney

10 Years Ago

:D It have a manga and some related videos
Silent Wolf

10 Years Ago

^_^ mk. Is it called sixth sense?
Kagerou Daze/Days!!

This story was great, it was much more clear than the song and (to me) more powerful since you could feel the desperation of the boy before his friend died. Nice retelling. : )

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved this short story, the ending was awesome and so was the title.
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

thanks for the review I got inspiration from Vocaloid this is Miku's song

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2012
Last Updated on July 4, 2013
Tags: Kagerou Days

Author

Rhianne Ney
Rhianne Ney

Baguio City, the city of cold temperature, Philippines



About
So there I'm back from the depths of High School Life and can now post anything possible. --- Notice: To some book supporters, I deleted all of them for some issues that I have to battle right no.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..