Fate

Fate

A Story by Richard Anthony Goulart

    Is there such a thing called fate or does it exist.  Do you really want to believe that you are not in control of where you want to be?  Is that something that you can live with?
    I need to be in control of my own life because with out that control than there is no true reason to live life as it is "planned out to be is no fun."  If there is no control, no way that you can do what you wish, than there is no fun in life.  I need to have the freedom that every single person in the world needs.
    Yet with that freedom you must be convinced that there is no such thing as freedom so tell me yourself is fate a thing of existence, or is it a thing of everyone's imagination?

© 2011 Richard Anthony Goulart


Author's Note

Richard Anthony Goulart
This was made better with the help of Shep2.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your little excerpt was lovely-- there were a few typos that should be easy to take care of, for example "without" (line 3) is one word. And then just some regular everyday grammar tidbits.


Anyways--
I love the little trail of thought here. I've questions, thought about, supported, believed, disproved, disproved of fate at different times. Although I've never actually written it down (Unless you count a teeny little poem-- I don't.)

^^
It's a great write! A great job indeed.

Posted 12 Years Ago


:) Cool. I never really have thought about fate seriosly. I truly don't know. I believe God is in control, so I'm not ecxactly sure where that puts fate.
Nice write.:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I write about fate all the time and live through most things that fate has done to me, bad or good I am the same person regardless. Fate is and will only control what you wish to control. Again I will email my findings.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

419 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 7, 2011

Author

Richard Anthony Goulart
Richard Anthony Goulart

Little Rock, AR



About
HEY!!!!! The name is Richard and I am a straight goof. I play and goof around at everything that I do and I wont stop it no matter what. Many, many times people have told me that I play too much an.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..