Don't Give Up!!! (Excerpt)

Don't Give Up!!! (Excerpt)

A Story by Richard Anthony Goulart
"

This is an excerpt from a book that I am currently writing and wanted to see what people thought about it. There are a few curse words but I am going to bleep them out for this websites sake.

"

 Amanda just laughed at that and Stan punched the gas and sent the flying at 150 mph. He had to stop as a light came up in the distance. Once stopped Amanda said breathlessly, “What a rush.”

“Ya,” Stan said halfheartedly as he was focused on this black car that he had seen five times already. Could be a coincidence but he doesn't believe in coincidences. He went through the light as it changed and turned on the next street. The next street he turned right and gunned it to the end where he stayed at the stop sign at a spot where he would be able to see the top of the street from.

“Stan what are you doing?”

Stan ssh her in response and she turned away obviously mad. Sure enough a moment later he saw the black car (that he could now see was a Sudan) went past the street slowly. Than it backed up and turned down this street. Right than Stan knew that they were being followed. He reached over and despite Amanda's complaining he tightened the seat belt around her and said, “Hold on tight.”

With that he squealed out of that street and onto the next. Amanda the whole time hysterical and wanting to know what in the world is going on. The next street that they skidded out into was one of the busiest in this town. Stan weaved in and out of the cars in front of him amongst the sound of blaring horns and squealing tires, with the black car hot on their heels.

To shut Amanda up Stan shouted out, “Just f#*$*#& look behind us for heavens sake.”

She did and immediately shut up as Stan said, “Now shut the h$#@ up so I can concentrate on getting us the hell out of this.”

The turnpike to get on the highway was up ahead so Stan weaved his way up the street and than at the last minute turned onto it, hoping to fool the man, or woman mind you, following them. There was no chance of that as he turned right along with them. 

  Stan gunned the whole 200 mph down the barren freeway, and thought that he had lost the guy when another showed up right beside him. He came from the turnpike that he had just passed but what made him scared the most was the fact that the driver of this Sudan was him. Stan Curnel was sitting in the driver's seat of the van about to run him off the road.  

© 2011 Richard Anthony Goulart


Author's Note

Richard Anthony Goulart
Tell me what you think and would you buy this book???

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Totally! If it didn't cost too much.
Great write. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The reason that it brought more questions than answers is quite simply because it is an excerpt and does not contain the other pieces to the puzzle hehe.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I love this! Hate that it just brought up so many questions and so few answers though! And I think I'd buy it..... I know I'd definitely borrow it from the library ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

264 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 18, 2011
Last Updated on October 18, 2011

Author

Richard Anthony Goulart
Richard Anthony Goulart

Little Rock, AR



About
HEY!!!!! The name is Richard and I am a straight goof. I play and goof around at everything that I do and I wont stop it no matter what. Many, many times people have told me that I play too much an.. more..

Writing