Letter No.3

Letter No.3

A Story by RibhyMay
"

This is about the bad days.

"
Hello, Old Friend.
You always said for me to tell you if things were getting bad again.
And they are.
So here I am.
The most annoying part is, I was doing so well after we last spoke. The dissonant clashing of my mind and body had begun to calm, and for a while, everything was fine. But I've had a lot of time to myself recently, and having this time is the equivalent of leaving a tiger trapped in a cage with it's prey; however hard the prey runs, in the end, the tiger will always gobble it up. I tried, I really did, but soon things started to slip again, and the bad days started to outweigh the good days, and I didn't know what to do. Right about now, you'd tell me to put my arse in gear, make me a cup of tea, and we would find something to laugh about. But right about now, I'm sat on my bed, the seconds hand on my clock stuck on the same second forever, my head stuck on the same thoughts forever, and I although I used to enjoy the time alone, I'm becoming fearful of the loneliness. I know this is temporary, and I know that this will pass, but honestly, right now I cannot see one minute, one second, into the future.
I seem to be dwelling on our memories instead.
Remember me, for we shall meet again.
Thank you,
Me.

© 2016 RibhyMay


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Honest and well spoken . Cheers

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 3, 2016
Last Updated on August 3, 2016

Author

RibhyMay
RibhyMay

Devon, United Kingdom



About
- Unconventional Writer. - One of Britain's most average specimens. - Socially inept. - Has good days and bad days. - Likes crap telly and hot beverages. - Is somewhat musical. - Life ambition:.. more..

Writing
Paper Cuts. Paper Cuts.

A Poem by RibhyMay


Letter No. 4 Letter No. 4

A Story by RibhyMay