"MY BOOK!" (check it out)

"MY BOOK!" (check it out)

A Poem by Richard🖌
"

After years of being asked to publish some of my poems, it's finally done. I hope you will support this poetic effort by ordering a 1st Edition of my book to enjoy and grace your collection.

"
           Take a peek Behind the Smile!           
This book's cover feels like smooth, thick suede!
352 pages  |  9"x 6"  |  145 poems | 52 individual forms
Includes Easy Instructions for Writing Each Form

          Check it out on You Tube          





"FOR A SIGNED/PERSONALIZED 1st EDITION COPY"
Hardback (Collector Edition) or Soft Cover (Premium Edition)
… MESSAGE ME …
(or)
   Order Direct From   
Barnes&Noble  |  Amazon.com  |  Amazon.co.uk  |  Amazon.in
Hardback, Soft Cover, eBook, Kindle

Please, order and leave a review
to support and help promote my book,
or leave a review here, so I'll know you've looked-in.
😃

  A note from the Publisher on this book and its author.  

   Behind the Smile by Richard W. Jenkins, is a collection of exceptional poetic renderings by a master literary author.
   This thick, "three hundred fifty two page" volume hosts "one hundred forty five poems" in "fifty-two individual formats." Chapters cover Poetry, Romance, Life, Love, Emotion, Imagery, Sadness, Humor, Japanese Forms, Promise, Sensuality, Fantasy, and Thinking. In the back, there's even a section on how to write each poetic form.
   This is a book for poetry lovers from beginner to master, by a Poet's Poet.
   Richard is a master poet, poet laureate emeritus and dedicated poetry teacher to literally hundreds. He has earned several degrees from Binary Logic to Architectural Drafting, Master Electrician, Grandmaster Martial Artist, Artistic Design, and a Master of Fine Arts Degree Cūm Laudé (concentration on English Literature, Prose & Poetry) from Provident University.
   He says, "Though, it may seem I've done a lot, the more that's learned and accomplished, the further I'm able to realize there's so much more remaining to learn and better share with others."
   We would love for you to order Behind the Smile in soft or hardback edition, and feel the thick suede-like warmth of its cover,
   Sales have been exemplary, showing great promise in continuing this trend. We are proud to be publisher and printer of this extraordinarily outstanding book, written by a true word craftsman.
_______________________________________________________
Blessings and enjoyable reading to one and all.
Gary Greenwell, Publisher, FreshInkGroup.com

© 2024 Richard🖌


Author's Note

Richard🖌
Thank you all for our years of friendship and camaraderie, and in sharing your wonderful, endlessly-creative writings here at the Café … I'm looking forward to many more.

Deep poetic love to one and all ⁓ Richard : )

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Sincere congratulations! Nearly every writer dreams of publishing a book, be it a novel or a book of poems, and you've done it! I hope you're as proud as you're entitled to be. I know we haven't seen each other all that much on this site, but from what I've seen, you have real talent. Whether or not you publish more works, I know the rest of your life will be filled with the kind of beauty only your poetry can create.

Posted 6 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

8 Months Ago

Thank you, Jacob,

For dropping in to read up on my new book and to leave such inspiri.. read more



Reviews

Congratulations David! I am happy for you amazing Poet.

I have been trying to find a link that will set out fully the page about your book so I can post it on our Forum. So if you would kindly post it on there I would appreciate it.

It may take a while to get the Group fully functioning again, but be rest assured I will do my utmost in promoting it.

Also I have a facebook group called The Poet's Room.....so I will send you the link if you so desire to post there and get feedback. It's only a small group and not much action, but as another 'flatform' for you it might help.

Happy writing!

Helena x



Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Gosh, Helena!
You make me wish my is David, you spoke so sweetly and encouragingly to him ….. read more
What wondeeful news, Richard! Congratulations. How delighted you must be in placing a spotlight upon your beautiful flow of words.

Our world is full of garbled twaddle and scribble, AND, that unimaginative abbreviated form such as 'tyvm 4bgu! ' Never stop creating your superb balance to all that, please.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Thank you immensely, emmajoy, for your wonderfully encouraging words encouragement and praise.
.. read more
emmajoy

6 Years Ago

Of course interested and will certainly check it out, promise. I'm delighted to know you, sir. :)
Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Most humbly and gratefully yours, Lady Emmajoy. : )
Congrats on finally getting your book released Richard, now many more will be reading your words. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Angel

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Hi, Dear Angel,
It is a distinct pleasure to hear from you and to receive your encouraging ac.. read more
Angelheart1

6 Years Ago

You are welcome Sir and its an honour to read your words. Angel
Congratulations on your book, Richard. I am so happy for you :). When I am able I will buy your book. Great Job and please don't stop posting poetry and other musings on writerscafe :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Thank you, Asir, for dropping by and leaving such a nice note.
I'll not likely quit posting o.. read more
Sira YR

6 Years Ago

You are very welcome, Richard :). I will be buying your book hopefully soon and will be reading all .. read more
Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

I look forward to receiving your order, Asir … thank you ever-so gratefully.
"A Very Happy .. read more
Lucky you! You have just achieved a piece of immortality for one day when we are all gone, many out there will have your book in their library! Now that’s exciting!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Thank you a million, Andrew, for your truly encouraging, inspiring, and appreciated words.
Wh.. read more
Very good for you my friend. I wish you great success with the book.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Thank you so very much, My Fine Friend, : )
Coming from You, your words are encouraging, inde.. read more
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

I try to find the site. I would like to order a copy and signed.
Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Just copy/paste the light blue link under the cover picture into your browser and it will take you t.. read more
after long years, You more than deserving Your moment of glory, and nothing should affect this moment of highest joyous wonderment, I have no doubt that it's going to be a bestseller, I've said it before, and will say it again, a book from You would be a turning point in history.

all the greatest wishes for You, much love too.


Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Ah, Dear GH,
How wonderfully your words touch the core, inspire, and gratify the years and ef.. read more
Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

PS: I hope to send you your signed and personalized 1st Edition before the middle of January.
.. read more
Happy for you my friend !! Congrats !!!


...........♥♥.........................

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Thank you, Dear Jasmine!
Your happiness and congratulations of my new book means so very much.. read more
J. J.  Nightingale

6 Years Ago

You are Welcome !!....................♥
Wow! Heartiest congratulations to you dear Richard, on getting your book published!😊I'm sure the book is gonna be very famous.Good luck💖

I'll be looking forward to getting a copy for me, ASAP!😊

-Saumya

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

How wonderful of you, Saumya, : )
It is such a pleasure to receive your lovely, inspiring wor.. read more
Saumya

6 Years Ago

I muchly agree with the 'famous' part you just stated, Richard 😀😊

I'll be placi.. read more
Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

I humbly and most graciously bow, Dear Lady-Poet⁓*
As you know, I am so excited & happy for you my very dear friend. I am now anxiously waiting for my very own copy and am looking forward to spending many hours of “getting lost in the pages” while reading your words.

Again, congratulations on your exciting accomplishment. 👍🎉

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Richard🖌

6 Years Ago

Mary Jo,
Thank you so very much for ordering my new book and for the nice things you've said .. read more
heavenscentgirl1

5 Years Ago

I loved your book of poetry from the beginning to the end. ❤️ Can’t wait for the next versio.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

5211 Views
73 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 28, 2017
Last Updated on March 23, 2024
Tags: My Book of Poetry Is Out & For S

Author

Richard🖌
Richard🖌

Houston, TX



About
~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~··~ ~·&.. more..

Writing
Pic Pic

A Poem by Richard🖌



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Change Change

A Poem by Soren


Couplet~ Couplet~

A Poem by lightsong


Windy Windy

A Story by Samuel Dickens