Shattered

Shattered

A Story by RiverofDreams
"

So this guy i like is in love with my best friend, and i hate it.

"

Shattered, like a stained glass window.  Broken, and torn apart. Nothing left. Not a single penny in my pocket, not a single hope in my soul. Is he really that oblivious? No, he’s only blinded, blinded by his love, his love for my best friend. So blind, that it doesn’t mean anything when I asked for a hug every morning. So blind, that he never cared to notice the huge smile that used to be on my face whenever he was around. Now, now its nothing, no more smiles for him, no more hugs; I cant even bare to look at him, all because he loves her., all because, I’m not good enough for him. My heart leaped when he was the first guy to ever like me, the only guy to tell me he liked my laugh, the guy  who knows how to make the perfect s’more, and the guy that always could make me laugh, until know. Until she became better, smarter, pettier, funnier, or what? What was so special about her? So special that he hopes she’s his wife one day, so special that I just get to be left in the dust. I just get to be hung out to dry, and left to cry myself to sleep. And it’s all because I’m not good enough, and I never will be. 

© 2011 RiverofDreams


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Added on November 11, 2011
Last Updated on November 11, 2011

Author

RiverofDreams
RiverofDreams

Poughkeepsie, NY



About
I'm in high School, and i write every free moment I have... including during class, especially Chem and Spanish. I love writing about pretty much anything except poems, fantasy, and sci-fi. I'm just a.. more..

Writing